Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

What if she dyed her hair blonde all those months ago just to have it on for like a week just to shoot the album cover tho

Imagine a Blonde Lana in the album cover

lqcR0c9.gif

omg

I would honestly cry my eyes out omfg, I'd be soooo happy :oprah: :cryney: :rollin: 

animation1.gif

Considering we had a title called 'young and in love' I don't think this will be HM 2.0 nor ultraviolence. Seems like a 2010 version of born to die

Yeah, HM was more... mature? With its titles. This seems like something that she would've written in the BTD sessions (though I am not here for a btd/uv/hm part two :creep:)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

you took the

Steel reserve?

Simon records? (Paul simon?)

Shore road?

Sun roof?

southern railway?

southern exit?

Sigor Ros?

Space Rangers? (video game?)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The emoticons could be the tracklist, but they are really making me believe it's the music video, especially the dancing girls emoticon. They reminds me of that little vid where Chuck was with that other girl and Lana was talking in the background (they were filming the music video there too, right?)... 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

The emoticons could be the tracklist, but they are really making me believe it's the music video, especially the dancing girls emoticon. They reminds me of that little vid where Chuck was with that other girl and Lana was talking in the background (they were filming the music video there too, right?)...

Im fairly certain the video of chuck and that other girl was for another MV, because the lead single MV was apparently shot in the summer? Correct me if I'm wrong

But I think so too, it does seem reminiscent of different themes within a video

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Im fairly certain the video of chuck and that other girl was for another MV, because the lead single MV was apparently shot in the summer? Correct me if I'm wrong

But I think so too, it does seem reminiscent of different themes within a video

It's because I thought that Lana was filming a lot of parts, getting the whole material for this era and then she would get everything together to form the music video (all of them). Then she would just drop the videos when the time of release come  :hooker: . I don't know, I just got intrigued about those girls...  :D

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593