Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

also in my opinion the title of the album makes sense to me, i love it and it feels very personal. Especially reading the lyrics to the song....

You can tell she really meant this song and no it's not about her writing the best song. To me it seems more of  her feeling neglected and 

without love. ESPECIALLY IN THE LYRICS. The song itself is beautiful and radio friendly as well. Her voice sounds desperate. It's very cinematic.

can you and everyone else coming into this thread with "exclusive info!!" and opinion like...shut the fuck up???

just fucking wait until it's out officially omg all you're doing is trying to appear like an insider 

also in my opinion the title of the album makes sense to me, i love it and it feels very personal. Especially reading the lyrics to the song....

You can tell she really meant this song and no it's not about her writing the best song. To me it seems more of her feeling neglected and

without love. ESPECIALLY IN THE LYRICS. The song itself is beautiful and radio friendly as well. Her voice sounds desperate. It's very cinematic.

Wow

You can tell she really meant this song and no it's not about her writing the best song. To me it seems more of  her feeling neglected and 

If you had heard the song and/or read the lyrics you'd know what bar means, get your ass out

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

i'm not being funny right but these gays need to SHUT IT with all these hints and clues. all you're doing is spoiling it for those who don't wanna know

Ultraviolence- ain't no way she could possibly equal or top it, then the impossible happened and here came

Honeymoon- 

Um I'm afraid I have to disagree.  :toofunny:

i last checked this thread 12 hours ago and we were still at 300 pages...i just read 7 pages of meltdowns  :icant:

Exactly. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif