Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I've always had this theory that ur gal is for the new album (even though it's a confirmed UV Outtake) because I don't understand why it hasn't leaked yet. Maybe it's just me being thirsty for ur gal but it just doesn't make sense how there isn't an edited version on here. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I've always had this theory that ur gal is for the new album (even though it's a confirmed UV Outtake) because I don't understand why it hasn't leaked yet. Maybe it's just me being thirsty for ur gal but it just doesn't make sense how there isn't an edited version on here.

Maybe because Eclipse didn't give it to anyone lol?

Do you guys think Lana wants to wait till this inauguration mess blows over before she announces something? I guess it would be the smart thing to do :eartha2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I think we will get something very soon. Think about it, she would be smart to want to get the album out before anyone else can make a big splash music wise into 2017. She will also probably want the album released (Thinking of american seasons) during spring so she can promo before a possible tour in summer. Im hoping for the australians like myself that she will come on a solo headlined tour or she will take the headline spot at groovin the moo. They have had really decent headliners for the past few years (Hilltop Hoods, Charli XCX, TOP) so I wouldn't put it past that sort of a festival to have her headline. It also means she would be able to get to the more obscure parts of australia such as brisbane, perth and adelaide (OH PLEASE GOD COME TO ADELAIDE)

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Add this to OP:

Producers on LDR5:

The confirmed producers are Rick Nowels and Emile Haynie

The rumored producer is Justin Parker (session photos + WO and BP).

Confirmed tracks on LDR5:

1. Young and in Love

giphy.gif

27- Migos- will debut #1, as they have #1 single last week

Feb 3-

Feb 10-

Feb 17-

Feb 24-

March 3-??- Ed Sheeran- definite #1 debut

other surprises? other major rap releases coming up?

Will Lorde attempt to sabatoge the person she used to (still does?) idolize? One would think it's coming prior to or possibly night of Grammys Feb 12

Fill in the blanks for a good week

of course others who might put out a quick release could also counter-attack like happened last time

idle thought-

witch hazel

witch hazel

one gun on the table

rumor that new song

....opens with the rat-a-tat of gunfire

Just an idol thought....having no info whatsoever, not an insider like some keep saying they are-

Could YAIL be about the Pulse shooting in Orlando? 

Is this Happiness 2?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Is this Happiness 2?

I would probably say no, mainly because it's not ~very Lana~ to make sort of political songs. Not to say it's political, but to comment on it would be quite out there for Lana. She's a very self-inspired? artist... I don't know the best way to say it haha, but I don't think so

And the potential gunfire noise could probably just be a throwback to her OG gangsta #badgurl #FingertipsInTheShapeOfAGun phase ahaha

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

rumor that new song

....opens with the rat-a-tat of gunfire

That would be really beautiful but i don't think that Lana would ever touch a tragic subject like that (we don't even have any confirmation that Freak MV is about Jonestown, so). Plus when it comes to Orlando and being in love there comes LGBT matter, and Lana has never really spoken about homosexuals and LGBT in general, even tho her music is really close to gay community.

I'm really excited for the new album, but I'm also scared that it will be bland. I don't want to be disappointed like I was with Honeymoon :( I hope I can become obsessed with LDR5 like I was with Ultraviolence. I hope she writes some truly good lyrics for the next album and sings with passion