Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

But what do SR and BAR stand for? are they acronyms or...

SR is an acronym for the title of a song Eclipse shared a lyric from. "You took the SR" was the lyric, so it's assumed that "SR" is "Short Road".

SR is an acronym for the title of a song Eclipse shared a lyric from. "You took the SR" was the lyric, so it's assumed that "SR" is "Short Road".

So many possibilities, although Short Road seems fit, anyway, thank you very much :kiss2:  but I still wonder what BAR could stand for :ohno:.

EDIT: is Break The Cycle a possible song title? I remember I read some Lanafans on Twitter talking about it.

EDIT: is Break The Cycle a possible song title? I remember I read some Lanafans on Twitter talking about it.

Break The Cycle isn't a Lana song. It's a registered title from a songwriter whose name is Elizabeth C Grant. She has a couple other titles that people mistook for Lana titles at various times, including "Lullubye" [sic], "Jonah", "Little Angel" and "Epiphany".

The thing I'm most excited for is the tracklist to be announced! My favourite part of the pre-release of each era is when we get the tracklist and then everyone speculates on what each song might sound like, what the lyrics might be about, what imagery the title makes us think of! It's always fun (and messy haha) and then finding out how wrong or right we were when the album is finally released!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The thing I'm most excited for is the tracklist to be announced! My favourite part of the pre-release of each era is when we get the tracklist and then everyone speculates on what each song might sound like, what the lyrics might be about, what imagery the title makes us think of! It's always fun (and messy haha) and then finding out how wrong or right we were when the album is finally released!  :flutter:

Same! I cannot wait for that to happen. I remember, back in 2015 when HM tracklist was announced, there was a rumor that Deluxe edition contains Beautiful People, Wild one and Life Is Beautiful. My heart literally shattered few moments later..

I have very high hopes for the upcoming song and album. I was impressed with all of her albums when i heard them, and honestly i've never known another artist i've liked where i've literally loved EVERY SINGLE SONG of theirs. Honestly like even all her unreleased music is top notch. Lana at her most basic is like most radio and mainstream :) at it's best. So yeah, i'm not worried about anything. I love it already. And i'm soooooooooooooooooo excited ahhhhh :thumb3:

Exactly. As long as it doesn't sound like Paradise (except maybe for Cola or Body Electric), there's no need to worry.

AAAHHHHHH Lana just posted on insta a video of her on set for a photoshoot by Chuck ! Do ya'll think it could be for the album cover ? :crying: :crying2: :crying3:

giphy.gif

AAAHHHHHH Lana just posted on insta a video of her on set for a photoshoot by Chuck ! Do ya'll think it could be for the album cover ? :crying: :crying2: :crying3:

I'd DIE she looked so beautiful. That sweater though.. dark bluuu  :teehee:  :deadbanana:  :flutter:

14417469274.gif