Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

My favourite part of the pre-release of each era is when we get the tracklist and then everyone speculates on what each song might sound like, what the lyrics might be about, what imagery the title makes us think of! :

I hate that. So many cringe ideas thrown around.

isn't that Blue?

Its teal.

The thing I'm most excited for is the tracklist to be announced! My favourite part of the pre-release of each era is when we get the tracklist and then everyone speculates on what each song might sound like, what the lyrics might be about, what imagery the title makes us think of! It's always fun (and messy haha) and then finding out how wrong or right we were when the album is finally released!  :flutter:

In The Cross and Blinded

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Since the single cover has probably been already shot on the set of the music video, I really belive this is going to be the album photoshoot. The hair is amazing, the outfit looks cute and her face is beat :smokes: I hope we get some pics with the ocean in the background or something

giphy.gif

OMG I just realized Chuck's instagram posts from a few days ago where she posted about HBTB were probably connected to this !

Same location, same photographer

tru

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey