Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

It would be really funny if they give people Warning Points for putting image here. I mean Eclipse leaks unreleased songs here..

You're a joke. Eclipse doesn't leak fuckiing songs from the new album. This image is from the new era and therefore should result in a warning point for being posted (for reasons of people who did not wanted to be spoiled and for reasons of Lana not wanting anything to leak)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This situation will only change when the people who are behind the leaks (not the teenagers - I mean the people who are the weak link in the chain among management/record label/recording studio) start to lose their jobs, and have their names made mud in their industry. I would bet that it will take two people at the most to find themselves out on their arses in the street, before we never hear about another leak.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I think this is all seeming so huge and psychotic what with the picture and claims of having the song (which is not that hard to actually find the leak on the internet.........) :facepalm:

Because of social media.

Everyone is becoming greedy when we have had several leaks lately (minus Your Girl, which wtf is up with everyone leaking anything BUT this song)

We all want new material and honestly a PICTURE was posted and everyone is losing their minds. It is very common to have leaks in the music industry.

I know it is important that the artist is in control of their own work but it doesn't always happen.

Lana is posting on instagram and actively on twitter, she no doubt knows that people have the picture, her managers followed the account that posted it. 

Obviously she is not bothered. She's not going to kill herself or delay anything because of the picture leaking I don't think. 

The more everyone talks about it and overreacts the more it gets out of hand.

Chill.

I just got off the phone with lana and she said she's done with trying to please the gay masses........ she also said the album is just life is beautiful repeated 11 times.. bold

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I just got off the phone with lana and she said she's done with trying to please the gay masses........ she also said the album is just life is beautiful repeated 11 times.. bold

I can't believe you talked to her and she told you this, I cannot wait :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Break The Cycle isn't a Lana song. It's a registered title from a songwriter whose name is Elizabeth C Grant. She has a couple other titles that people mistook for Lana titles at various times, including "Lullubye" [sic], "Jonah", "Little Angel" and "Epiphany".

Oh, thanks for clering it up for me <3, I also heard rumours about a song called Bewitched. I hope we get more info soon!

This is the only fan forum of any artist i have seen where we cant look at/talk about new single/album info. Like wtf

This isn't true. I've said many times, I just don't want LanaBoards to be the initial source of any leaks pertaining to the new album. If it comes from another source such as Twitter, then that's beyond anything I can control.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I didn't want to see the still from the new mv but I guess I have no choice when logging on here :poordat:

whatever-- it looks good so...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

gosh this site is so backwards sometimes

arguing if a 3 days old stale still is legit when eclipse confirmed it is before it even leaked to the masses, then publicly when it did. move on, and obviously you can post shit that is all over the internet, it's disappointing admin/s don't want leaks and exclusives to happen here since it's been a hotcenter for news and leaks to break in, but it's understanble with the FBI on your case!

it's like members here like chasing their own tails

listen the photo was leaked and we have to get over the fact that people leaked it out. Its not always eclipse or discords, fault. Yes you heard me right. I said it. The truth is it's her team's fault for allowing her stuff to be accessible. We can't always point fingers at one person. And if anything Elle works extremely hard to keep this site afloat. I don't think you guys realize how much money and time it takes to run a site, especially with moderately large traffic. I would know i made investments in some domains and it's alot of money and only a few of mine worked out well. In addition can you imagine how devastated she would be if someone claimed her site leaked something and it really didn't and someone on Lana's team wakes the f up finally and assumes oh this site causes it, let's terminate it. I wouldn't want to know how that feels. 

Additionally I would like to say that if someone you know on this site is leaking more material and using this domain to do so do not hesitate to contact the moderators. Please don't let this site get taken down or blame discord chat for this.