Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

lol at all this speculation. Like she said she didn't feel like deluxe tracks were part of the album not that she hated them. I feel like we draw a lot of conclusions about what she wants/ feels, but we really don't know, and at the end of the day it seems like her label is more involved with this album so we don't really know what to expect

Without bonus tracks, Ultraviolence would have no logical place for Florida Icons, so she should obviously do them more and use that space for songs that don't fit in

I would love it if the album cover was just a picture of her with no text.

I hope this won't be the case, it always bugs me when a cover only has the title, but not the artist's name on it (like Ultraviolence or Lemonade) or even no text at all.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I wish I didn't listen to the snippet, because it's so beautiful and the only reason I listened to it was that I was scared we would get Honeymoon 2.0.

Anyone who has the chance to listen to the snippet: Don't. Just wait, you won't get disappointed

I wish I didn't listen to the snippet, because it's so beautiful and the only reason I listened to it was that I was scared we would get Honeymoon 2.0.

Anyone who has the chance to listen to the snippet: Don't. Just wait, you won't get disappointed

really? omg now i'm even more excited... I wonder where do you listened it?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why are lipsters so stupid- one moment they're all about not wanting anything to leak and as soon as someone says they have or have heard/seen something they're all begging for it

giphy.gif

Why are lipsters so stupid- one moment they're all about not wanting anything to leak and as soon as someone says they have or have heard/seen something they're all begging for it

i'm bipolar

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I hope this won't be the case, it always bugs me when a cover only has the title, but not the artist's name on it (like Ultraviolence or Lemonade) or even no text at all.  :toofunny:

(like Ultraviolence or Lemonade) GIRL what Lemonade has anything to do with it?! you racist! (btw it's just a joke..) ( love you.)

I'd rather have a 11 or 12 track high quality album with a deluxe version that throws in some tracks that don't fit with the rest than another 14 track record that feels ENDLESSLY long and boring. I know y'all are thirsty for a lot of songs put I'd put quality over quantity

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!