Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I am not arguing with somebody who still thinks that music industry works like in the 70's and compares Lana to Bob Dylan. 

no shade but what do you know about music industry?

if you know so much, why don't you just make someone famous?

Music industry (Pr, marketing etc) is not just about hanging out on ATRL, flop pop forums. people invest lots of money on this stuff and do you think they make their decisions with checking POPFLOPFFDD forums?

no shade but what do you know about music industry?

if you know so much, why don't you just make someone famous?

Music industry (Pr, marketing etc) is not just about hanging out on ATRL, flop pop forums. people invest lots of money on this stuff and do you think they make their decisions with checking POPFLOPFFDD forums?

I already have decent paid job, thanks

Elle, someone spilled the tea. Lock the thread

this actually made me LOL.

about LDR5 - I want more MV really. I know everyone went crazy about Freak but I think i am more Blue Jeans MV type of person. It feels more personal 

@cashcomesquick I've argued with you before on the election 2k16 thread, theres no way to debate with you because your only response is "it doesn't make sense with what were talking about" when you can clearly go back and read. i said that she gets money from our likes, comments, and follows on her profile. I'm not even going to debate with you cause you're a confused person and all your responses are all the same

@theblackestday

You just proved that you can't discuss rationally. First of all, I clearly stated that I understood your point, secondly people like you move to the personal level as soon as they can't discuss on a rational level anymore.

The only one who is confused is you, just look at your posts.

Turn off your computer, go outside, breathe a few times, pop some Xanax, and chill.

Eclipse did say she shot multiple MVs already, I'm hoping for like 3 high/mid budget ones, and maybe one other homemade one. And I hope they all link up to create a loose narrative :deadbanana:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

this actually made me LOL.

about LDR5 - I want more MV really. I know everyone went crazy about Freak but I think i am more Blue Jeans MV type of person. It feels more personal

Tbh i agree. If she combined blue jeans and freak, we'd have beautiful visuals and a dark story theme. Both of which she does best.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Eclipse did say she shot multiple MVs already, I'm hoping for like 3 high/mid budget ones, and maybe one other homemade one. And I hope they all link up to create a loose narrative :deadbanana:

ultraviolence mv was shot too sis :( but we never get to see that. but i like your idea. hoping itll happen

If you think about it, she made at least one homemade music video for each album, so it's likely that she will make another one for the next album. It's like homage to how she got her success :hooker:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Tbh i agree. If she combined blue jeans and freak, we'd have beautiful visuals and a dark story theme. Both of which she does best.

HALLEULUU. that should have happen

but music industry won't work like thaatjsatgdahahahasafdaha

ultraviolence mv was shot too sis :( but we never get to see that. but i like your idea. hoping itll happen

Im also hoping the girls promotional strategies are less messy than the UV era :lmao: maybe then we'll get to see all of the footage the way it was intended

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

For LDR5 I hope Lana delivers more iconic lyrics!!!

"My :) taste like Pepsi Cola" & "I know your wife and she wouldn't mind" I will never recover from these lines!  :ahhney:

"I'm a dragon, you're a whore"  :air:

For LDR5 I hope Lana delivers more iconic lyrics!!!

"My :) taste like Pepsi Cola" & "I know your wife and she wouldn't mind" I will never recover from these lines!  :ahhney:and hoping 

we will never hear one again - "it all seems stranger than a stranger"