Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

No it's true. Lana didn't want any bonus tracks but for some reason her label thought the album would be easier to sell with a deluxe edition.

yes they wanted a deluxe that's a pretty well known fact but we don't know who choose the songs, just because they wanted it doesn't mean they picked the songs, same as with btd.

i never really understood why burning desire was an itunes exclusive only, it seems as if she likes the track bc she even used to perform it live.

i76mrxw.png 

It's not really very exciting though. And i don't think it's something Lana would ever do. She's put the past behind her. Her unreleased songs are absaloutely iconic and what makes them so great it the fact that they're unreleased. It's like our little secret. It makes them mysterious. I think she should just focus on new material only. And as for covers, i would rather her not do a cover for the album. I'd like it to be 100% Lana's.

Not many prefer old over new, to be sure. But if something is good, it ought to have been released, imo. There's also the interest of knowing where the artist comes from. In that regard, she could use (a dozen or so?) EPs in the spirit of Beck's "Stereopathic Soulmanure". I think people would be surprised at the quality of song combinations she could come up with. 

Covers are a different way an artist shows "where they come from". With the exception of Paradise (which has two covers :troll: ), I think she exploits them rather sparingly.

Not many prefer old over new, to be sure. But if something is good, it ought to have been released, imo. There's also the interest of knowing where the artist comes from. In that regard, she could use (a dozen or so?) EPs in the spirit of Beck's "Stereopathic Soulmanure". I think people would be surprised at the quality of song combinations she could come up with. 

Covers are a different way an artist shows "where they come from". With the exception of Paradise (which has two covers :troll: ), I think she exploits them rather sparingly.

What's the second cover on paradise? I only know blue velvet

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

ctfu fraud china.palace saw other big accounts getting deleted and has deleted all of their posts except for 1 and set their acc to private. if they get deleted today will be a lit day

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

ctfu fraud china.palace saw other big accounts getting deleted and has deleted all of their posts except for 1 and set their acc to private. if they get deleted today will be a lit day

what other accounts got deleted sis? I know honeydelgrant and taylor secman but I don't know others

i never really understood why burning desire was an itunes exclusive only, it seems as if she likes the track bc she even used to perform it live.

I hate the fact that it's an iTunes exclusive track. I wish it were included on any physical edition, even if it were just a promo CD or a Japanese deluxe edition or something, then I could at least spend a fortune and import it. :toofunny: If Lana ever releases some kind of greatest hits album, I hope Burning Desire will be on it.  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I wonder if its a person whos just like in a bad mood or maybe someone on lanas team is annoyed with the fanpages pretending to be her

nah i don't think they care enough or dont have anything better to do than follow what her crazy fans like to do. they sure get annoying with people who keep on leaking stuff (rip LanaDReyOnline on twitter :rip: gone but never forgotten)

giphy.gif

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/ruby-rose-slams-instagram-for-deleting-fan-account/98c82137-6271-44a7-aeda-71908e915d9e.htm

i think they mostly delete these accounts bc they post copyrighted material. even tumblr deletes photosets sometimes if these automatic search things find unauthorised use of magazine photos/pages for example... 9999% of fan accounts say they're fan accounts there's only a handful of people who tried to pretend they're lana or someone close to her.

i76mrxw.png 

This account still exists? People still believe them? Haha

Its making me chuckle that jorge aka china.palace deleted all the pictures on his page although he acts like he is lana.

Aren't we all Lana deep inside? lol

This account still exists? People still believe them? Haha

Aren't we all Lana deep inside? lol

yeah but im not a 32 year old man who pretends to be a american female singer and post random shit for attention ya know

yeah but im not a 32 year old man who pretends to be a american female singer and post random :) for attention ya know

i'm not 100% sure of this but i believe china.palace was also the person who made several accounts on twitter acting like Lana etc. They even asked many people's adresses for supposed "Give Aways" which were never sent :bye2: just a creepy mess

giphy.gif

i'm not 100% sure of this but i believe china.palace was also the person who made several accounts on twitter acting like Lana etc. They even asked many people's adresses for supposed "Give Aways" which were never sent :bye2: just a creepy mess

poor thing is having an identity crisis lasting five years now :( 

#prayforjorge

poor thing is having an identity crisis lasting five years now :(

#prayforjorge

do we actually know his name is Jorge and is 32 year old ? lol :facepalm:

giphy.gif

What's the second cover on paradise? I only know blue velvet

i think they meant Yayo. It's not a cover but an older song of hers

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e