Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

What do you all think would be a perfect release date/month ? I'm hoping for an early spring release and to get the album in may/june hopefully

Single late February/Early March. Album in May. Bookmark me.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I would love if there was one track like Pawn Shop Blues on the album, not like necessarily a 2.0 kind of thing, but like one where you can tell she draws upon her love of philosophy in the lyrics, or where she tries to go a little deeper than she normally does on her more radio friendly songs

Can someone explain to me what the "untouchable 5s" are ?

AFFA, Black Beauty, JFK, Hollywood, Starry Eyed... untouchable because they leaked when they were supposed to be on an upcoming album that Lana was Making... after those songs leaked she ditched the album and made ultraviolence... that's kinda how it went...

AFFA, Black Beauty, JFK, Hollywood, Starry Eyed... untouchable because they leaked when they were supposed to be on an upcoming album that Lana was Making... after those songs leaked she ditched the album and made ultraviolence... that's kinda how it went...

Oooh now it's all clear to me, those songs are holy :worship: thank you

giphy.gif

I wonder how the leaker and those who were involved in spreading of them feel now

By the way does anyone here know anything about that guy named Ahmed who i think was the original leaker who hacked Lana's mail in 2012 ?

giphy.gif

I wonder how the leaker and those who were involved in spreading of them feel now

there was no ral leaker there was a server malfunction (idk about jfk and i don't wanna go but definetly bb and affa)

i76mrxw.png 

wow can you imagine how that album would've sold tf out 

By the way does anyone here know anything about that guy named Ahmed who i think was the original leaker who hacked Lana's mail in 2012 ?

I don't know him but, wasn't that guy the person running the famous Lana news account on Twitter LanaDReyOnline?

I don't know him but, wasn't that guy the person running the famous Lana news account on Twitter LanaDReyOnline?

yeah him and that other guy Aaron. I don't know, there were many rumors about him back in 2012/13 like that he was sent to jail (lol) so i was just wondering if anyone really knew what happened :stareney2:

giphy.gif

Is this like the calm before the storm? And by storm i mean the moment lana actually announces something. Because it feels like just yesterday this thread was buzzing (lol) with chatter and now everything is moving sooo slow.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ahmed hacked Lana, but he wasn't arrested for hacking her, he was arrested bc he hacked sky ferreira