Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

well sadly he doesnt have to tell her to use autotune like britney so 

great drag, except Brit Brit is actually an iconic pop sensation. Lana needs to take notes on how to make TIMELESS music like Private Show, Make Me and Change Your Mind.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Now don't complain about the mixing and mastering to be taking too long. Some artists obviously rush their albums and they can sound really horrible. Alanis Morissettes last album is mixed very poorly and it almost ruins the whole thing. It's very off.

You can tell just by the various versions of Lanas studio demos (even BTD vs the demos that use the same vocals) that this can make a huge difference

i have a bad feeling about the ppl who already have YAIL... I feel that's going to be leaked.. (i hope im wrong)

i just wanted a worldwide tour i hate being latina and poor (i would sell my stuff to go to her concert)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i have a bad feeling about the ppl who already have YAIL... I feel that's going to be leaked.. (i hope im wrong)

i just wanted a worldwide tour i hate being latina and poor (i would sell my stuff to go to her concert)

I don't see any one with this song excpt Eclipse ..so it's not gonna leak it's just rumours  :toofunny:

A bit off topic but has any of you noticed that just before Trash Magic starts, like the studio recording, you can kinda here Born To Die playing very very faintly in the background?? It's so weird, i don't know if it's like that on all the versions or maybe i just downloaded a weird version idk :judgingu:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

A bit off topic but has any of you noticed that just before Trash Magic starts, like the studio recording, you can kinda here Born To Die playing very very faintly in the background?? It's so weird, i don't know if it's like that on all the versions or maybe i just downloaded a weird version idk :judgingu:

yes, same!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

She should release the album before she starts eating her feelings up again. Let's GO.

great drag, except Brit Brit is actually an iconic pop sensation. Lana needs to take notes on how to make TIMELESS music like Private Show, Make Me and Change Your Mind.

You should be flayed for this disgusting opinion

I don't see any one with this song excpt Eclipse ..so it's not gonna leak it's just rumours  :toofunny:

good one

Lana just followed on twitter two fashion magazines: Harper's Bazaar (both the official and the australian version) and Marie Claire  and she usually follows only the magazines she has done a shoot/interview for...... SHE'S COMING :whatever2:

giphy.gif

Lana just followed on twitter two fashion magazines: Harper's Bazaar (both the official and the australian version) and Marie Claire  and she usually follows only the magazines she has done a shoot/interview for...... SHE'S COMING :whatever2:

omg :oprah:

i really pray YAIL won't leak, she really seems to have a plan this time around and she's preparing to scalp us.