Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

inb4 lana is super small again, in a car, and overshadowed by millions of different text sizes and fonts

i loved the honeymoon cover, i thought it was very cinematic and genius. plus it kind of reminds me of ice cream and i like ice cream :creepna:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I also love the Honeymoon cover, perfect for what the Honeymoon album was about- Eizabeth and Chuck on a bus tour of  celebrities homes of which Lana Del Rey's is one of them and the inner struggle between the two them with the agreement to go forward at the denouement

"Somewhere between Sunset Blvd. and Mulholland Drive lies Honeymoon"

©graham4anything ©g4a

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@LAman- I thought of it myself

Somewhere between Sunset Blvd. and Mulholland Drive lies Honeymoon © g4a © graham4anything)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Chuck is kinda teasing on Instagram

i don't think it has anything to do with the album tbh, why would she tease us when there hasn't even been an actual word about a new album from Lana ?

giphy.gif

If you search for Lana Del Rey Vevo on youtube it says that the channel has 31 videos on it. But only 30 videos actually show up, that means one video is set on private. Do you have any clue about Lana bringing one of her old vids private on Vevo account? Or is this YAIL :oopna:

EDIT: I was thinking about Honeymoon video but i thought that she's had it on her private Lana Del Rey account, not on the VEVO one.

If you search for Lana Del Rey Vevo on youtube it says that the channel has 31 videos on it. But only 30 videos actually show up, that means one video is set on private. Do you have any clue about Lana bringing one of her old vids private on Vevo account? Or is this YAIL :oopna:

It's the original Blue Jeans video if I'm not mistaken

Or something else, but it's not new

image.png

So like, someone posted a picture of the YAIL music video like a few days ago and it got deleted, did anyone else see it?

It was just an edited screencap from her 2013 Planta Terra Festival performance.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS