Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Did Eclipse ever say anything about the YAIL lyrics ? (expect for the supposed vintage kids line) but like the general tone of the song ?

giphy.gif

Did Eclipse ever say anything about the YAIL lyrics ? (expect for the supposed vintage kids line) but like the general tone of the song ?

If my memory serves me correctly, he said that the lyrics are a bit different to what she's written before (I think he might have described them as fresh, but not with that exact wording) and he also said that he thinks the lyrics are good, which is quite promising! 

If my memory serves me correctly, he said that the lyrics are a bit different to what she's written before (I think he might have described them as fresh, but not with that exact wording) and he also said that he thinks the lyrics are good, which is quite promising! 

at least the fact that he said he likes the song and thinks the lyrics are good gives me some hope that it won't be terrible

giphy.gif

at least the fact that he said he likes the song and thinks the lyrics are good gives me some hope that it won't be terrible

Why do you have such low expectations :toofunny: it's like you don't trust Lana to do what she does best anymore, which is put out amazing music

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I really hope the album comes soon. I've just recently had my heart broken and i'm hurting everyday :(

I'd really love some new Lana material right now to comfort me. I really hope it won't be long now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do you have such low expectations :toofunny: it's like you don't trust Lana to do what she does best anymore, which is put out amazing music

Because i was expecting Honeymoon 2.0 which wasn't exactly my favorite album, at least now i'm more excited for this new music :)

giphy.gif

On 1/26/2017 at 5:39 PM, wraith said:

can't believe this thread has 255 pages for an album we literally know next to nothing about

50615880986_b3c1fdc2f6_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS