Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I thought I wasn't ready but I definitely am. Bring it on Elizabeth whatever it is put it on the table. I don't care about waiting more and I don't mind getting it now either I know sis was happy when making the album so I'm expecting music the truest possible to her vision and it's all that matters

ZKcaooE.png

they pushed it back bc universal germany is still searching for a producer for the german radio mix. mark my words.

@Eclipse i think smth that a lot of us are wondering is whether all the people who have YAIL have the demo or the final track? do u know anything about that?

i76mrxw.png 

they pushed it back bc universal germany is still searching for a producer for the german radio mix. mark my words.

@Eclipse i think smth that a lot of us are wondering is whether all the people who have YAIL have the demo or the final track? do u know anything about that?

I guess that those who have music video as well, have the final track.

Omg Eclipse on Twitter: "She will release when she and her team are ready Dates change often. But there is still a while for a proper release. We must be patient"

:crai:i was ready to get the song within the next 2 weeks

Ready for what actually ? She usually just drops a single and let it be ? Will be there any promo around lead single this time ?

So yeah, it's time to just chill a little. She's serving looks, visuals, songs.

And the only part that I was disappointed with is supposedly much better in its final form.

So everything will be okay.

Thanks!! Eeee I'm glad she's working on music <33333 a new Lana era is all I need in my life. I've loved all of her discography, I'm sure this will be on par with the other albums.

Personally I'm hoping for bonus tracks and radio performances ! We shall see. I don't dislike her somewhat lowkey presence tbh, whatever makes her more comfortable

How long did we knew about UV title, cover and date before it was released? I remember this end of January 2014 video where she was saying it'd be out in March, it's the longest we've had without hearing news about new album, right?

ZKcaooE.png

So yeah, it's time to just chill a little. She's serving looks, visuals, songs.

And the only part that I was disappointed with is supposedly much better in its final form.

So everything will be okay.

OMG I am so fvcking ready. Lana came to slay b!tch!!!!  

giphy.gif

Guys, heavy strings MADE honeymoon. Without them, even in a few songs, we know she ain't going for the HM sound :deadbanana:

He heard only a lead single in final form. HBTB wasnt a reflection of the album as well, huh  :um3:   I would be suprised if Rick didnt smuggle any strings into the album.

How long did we knew about UV title, cover and date before it was released? I remember this end of January 2014 video where she was saying it'd be out in March, it's the longest we've had without hearing news about new album, right?

IIRC, we got the cover and date in May 2014, and the title was announced at the Tropico premiere

Well she IGd the pic with dan in February, and the album came out in June (if I remember correctly). She also told us about honeymoon as a title many months before it was teased, I think that's why this era is frustrating it's hard to tell what the album will be like without the baseline of a title

will she redeem herself with another snl performance?? leak the t

That would be amazing like this time she'd do it so well they wouldn't know how to make fun of it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

He heard only a lead single in final form. HBTB wasnt a reflection of the album as well, huh  :um3:   I would be suprised if Rick didnt smuggle any strings into the album.

But he also heard the title track, which is usually much more representative of the album, and he's said its in the same vein/without heavy strings. Not denying the presence of any strings though, but i think they'll just make much less of an appearance than before

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif