Jack

Melanie Martinez

29 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Okay now you got me hyped to find out more about that, though for all we know it's an alt mix of bandaids. 

28 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Anyone know about Arts and Crafts?

Arts and crafts is part of her extra credit YouTube series. It's an instrumental track for the backing of the interview segment. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

Okay now you got me hyped to find out more about that, though for all we know it's an alt mix of bandaids. 

Arts and crafts is part of her extra credit YouTube series. It's an instrumental track for the backing of the interview segment. 

not that. meant the song that some known leaker scrobbled.

1 minute ago, D3vilboy said:

not that. meant the song that some known leaker scrobbled.

Couldn't tell you. It's not registered as hers, so it's probably something stopped very early in production if it does exist. 

On 3/9/2021 at 8:05 PM, Salem said:

https://dbree.org/v/101407 you love I demo without the metronome 

On 3/9/2021 at 9:31 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the way i posted all the demo mixdowns without the metronomes and in flac a while ago :hooker: on dbree at least idk about here

What is this? Is this real like another demo?

R5sPD4M.jpg

2 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

What is this? Is this real like another demo?

It's real, but not new. It's the you love I demo with the metro stem removed. No other change. 

57 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Okay but did y’all seen the beat Kinetics played at his Instagram Story ... and Melanie said she would only be back at Hawaii to finish the album.

is this our first taste of MM3?

I don't think so. Melanie hasn't written anything with this sound before. 

40 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Doesn't mean that she would never... After School was exploration of a darker sound like this. 

Either way, if the album is already this close to done she needs to at least give us a single or two this year. A pandemic movie just isn't gonna happen and I don't wanna wait who knows how long for COVID to end so she can film it. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Either way, if the album is already this close to done she needs to at least give us a single or two this year. A pandemic movie just isn't gonna happen and I don't wanna wait who knows how long for COVID to end so she can film it. 

dream on, we already know she's not coming back this year. the movie will take a bit, but i'm positive she's gonna do it quickly this time. hopefully early 2022!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

23 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

dream on, we already know she's not coming back this year. the movie will take a bit, but i'm positive she's gonna do it quickly this time. hopefully early 2022!

There's no way she'll be able to film this year. COVID is still too bad and California has heavy restrictions. Unless she does the whole thing on green screen, which she's said she doesn't want to do. 

def not coming anytime soon... she's barely in the writing stage of the film so obviously it will not come until 2023 or so. Next stage after this is conceptualizing the costumes - She was doing that for K-12 around Late 2017 - May 2018, alongside scouting for the locations and then filming finally proceeded in October 2018 so saying she did finish writing the film in about 3-4 months... she'd be working on costumes and fine-tuning the script until about November/December and hopefully filming could begin in spring 2022... If we're super lucky we might see the album and film release is spring/summer 2023.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm hoping for late 2022 honestly, but I'm probably getting my hopes up. I think it would be cool if it was released in Oct, 2022 since CB was released in August and K-12 was released in Sep.

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

6 minutes ago, WHACKWORLD said:

I'm hoping for late 2022 honestly, but I'm probably getting my hopes up. I think it would be cool if it was released in Oct, 2022 since CB was released in August and K-12 was released in Sep.

Honestly my hope is for the album to release and then the film later. 

Doesn't anyone remember that collab of Noah Cyrus with Melanie in 2016 that never came out? I really wish that it could be leaked someday even though it's a probably just a worktape - https://www.papermag.com/noah-cyrus-halloween-2641154384.html?rebelltitem=35#rebelltitem35

UAmFDOp.png