Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Don't come for me because trust you little twerp I am not the one to come for. I think you all are so unserious just sweeping away the SA allegations like it's nothing. I think it's disgusting and repulsive. I personally stand with victims of SA, myself being a victim of it. So please, don't tell me I'm being "unserious" when everyone else is being unserious and perhaps even more so than I am as well. 

Lmao and why does your opinion count more than mine does? I am a victim too but I actually have critical thinking and won't stand with someone who planned out her accusations weeks before, sold her story as an exclusive to news outlets, gaslit people into believing her, said she didn't go to the police because "it's not like Melanie stabbed her". The list goes on and on (Timothy's friend confirming she stalks Melanie, her being outed as being jealous of her before the accusations).

2 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I don't care lol - I think you're ignorant. Anyways catch this ignore. X

This doesn't look like an ignore tho... Care about actual victims instead of doing this shit.

23 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

so y’all just really just swept those accusations (which were never proven false) under the rug huh :pls:

yessir, people are smart enough to analyze complex situations and, rightfully so, change opinions on different matters unlike you ig

6 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

It's absolutely hysterical how a certain few people are coming out of the woodwork to bring this up. I can tell it's not out of concern either charleneafterdark

Let's just not interact, aight? we have a new album to be discussing! 

The mass amounts of hype for her comeback is wonderful to watch, with all the snippet videos reaching millions of views in such a short time :excited: I'm excited for Melanie to unveil everything she has in store for us this era.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Lmao and why does your opinion count more than mine does? I am a victim too but I actually have critical thinking and won't stand with someone who planned out her accusations weeks before, sold her story as an exclusive to news outlets, gaslit people into believing her, said she didn't go to the police because "it's not like Melanie stabbed her". The list goes on and on (Timothy's friend confirming she stalks Melanie, her being outed as being jealous of her before the accusations).

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

This doesn't look like an ignore tho... Care about actual victims instead of doing this shit.

God I wish I was as delusional as you all but thankfully my anti psychotic prevents me from being so.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

5 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

It's absolutely hysterical how a certain few people are coming out of the woodwork to bring this up. I can tell it's not out of concern either charleneafterdark

that's what gets me! it's never out of concern for the victim, it's always the people who just don't like melanie. literally that person's comment prior to this discussion was how melanie copies bjork or some shit 

violets in your eyes

5 hours ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

that's what gets me! it's never out of concern for the victim, it's always the people who just don't like melanie. literally that person's comment prior to this discussion was how melanie copies bjork or some shit 

Exactly, exactly…

I've seen some people who genuinely do feel concern, I understand that. Others though however, never liked her in the first place, so now they can use the situation as a ~valid reason~ for that— without really caring whether it's true or not.

A lot of people also just want to feel morally superior I think. This especially shows nowadays with the hivemind mentality on social media sites ala Reddit or Twitter… 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

32 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

God I wish I was as delusional as you all but thankfully my anti psychotic prevents me from being so.

not this weirdo coming to this thread just to be ignorant and catty

this just piss me awf hold awn........

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

not this weirdo coming to this thread just to be ignorant and catty

this just piss me awf hold awn........

You're always so shady to me and for what.

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i mean timothy never even tried to bring the case to court........

Ok perfect I guess me not taking the girl who SA'd me in the middle of class to court means my experience is also invalid!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee