Jack

Melanie Martinez

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i just think it’s interesting and says a lot how nobody here can have an adult conversation about it and instead immediately gets defensive and starts spewing out insults at others who are concerned about this! you’re lucky this is the only time i’ve ever mentioned it in this thread because trust me i want to every time i see it on the forums index, and it’s a necessary conversation to have because this is a big thing. also “what we chose to do together” is melanie’s own assumption, idk about anyone else but every time i’ve ever been intimate with people we have both verbally said “yes”. if you think it’s necessary for rape allegations to be settled in court, then i would recommend doing some light reading and looking at the statistics for how many cases are dismissed, how difficult it is to provide evidence apart from they-said they-said, how expensive it is, and also just empathizing that maybe people don’t want to relive a trauma like that

As far as I know no one has insulted anyone for whatever your concern is. The thing is, I have no problem having an adult discussion but I already made up my mind when all of this started back many years ago. Is not that I dismiss any accusation against Melanie because I know how to be critical of “my faves” but all of Timothy’s statements seemed not believable to me! That’s all, I think I’m aloud to believe who I want and in this case (not that my opinion is important but apparently it is to others) with almost 0 proof to back up Timothy’s story, maaany many plot holes in her storyline and the perfect timing to promote herself I decided I won’t cancel Melanie. Whether you like it or not celebrities are an easy target for this type of accusations, does this mean all of them are false and shouldn’t be taken in consideration? Of course not, but to go all the way around and start a hate train without checking the facts first isn’t an option for me either. 

that’s all I have to say about this matter, don’t see the point bringing this up so many years later 

something people never comment on is how timothy literally shared an intimate photo of Melanie while she was BLINDFOLDED. She wasn’t naked or anything but that’s still creepy and such an invasion of privacy. I believe she was trying to ruin her career rather than actually come out with a real story

Jesus fucking Christ can we just ignore all of the Timothy shit and not talk about it all day for the millionth time? We all finally have something genuinely interesting to discuss and now we're 6 pages deep into this shit that happened a half a decade ago.

Anyway. I'm really into the pink alien fairy thing, but I'm hoping the visuals look better in motion than some of the stills we've got. I'm also hoping this ends up not being as close to Fossora as it looks, because I want to see something 100% original from Melanie now and Björk is simply too unique to be copied. That being said, the music is entirely original, so at least that will be great either way.

Piper Sweeney has a wonderfully developed, two hour documentary about the whole situation. There is no reason it should've been brought here, especially on her announcement day. Of all the days they chose today to start talking ab it and it's so clear why.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kd8zr1lSzwo&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

but anyways, I'm hoping the final look in the movie/MVs is a bit different than the promo photos we've seen aswell, I'd love if she changed the color of the skin at some point 

30 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Sorry, not my first language and my phone corrects the wrong words to spanish :facepalm:

don’t worry, i just remember that statement all too well tbh

2 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

i knew it wouldn't take long for dbree to become a literal cesspool

IMG_9149.jpg

IJBOL :lmao:

A lot of Twitter stans have also been claiming the album is "leaking soon"— only because I shared 3 photoshoot outtakes, and because of someone else on Twitter posting a (clearly fake) 6-second Garageband instrumental. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

IMG_9149.jpg

IJBOL :lmao:

A lot of Twitter stans have also been claiming the album is "leaking soon"— only because I shared 3 photoshoot outtakes, and because of someone else on Twitter posting a (clearly fake) 6-second Garageband instrumental. 

where did u get the outtakes tho :awkney:

17 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

you’re an og fan if you remember when you love i and can’t shake you were her only leaked songs 

what an era… gave me flashbacks to when bombs on monday started leaking as well and it had me swept away and teary eyed while drinking a starbucks frappuccino after my french midterm final exam in high school and being on altboards :wipe:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

17 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

you’re an og fan if you remember when you love i and can’t shake you were her only leaked songs 

omg i totally forgot about can't shake you! it was such an out of character song 

you've got a thunderbird