Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

IMG_9149.jpg

IJBOL :lmao:

A lot of Twitter stans have also been claiming the album is "leaking soon"— only because I shared 3 photoshoot outtakes, and because of someone else on Twitter posting a (clearly fake) 6-second Garageband instrumental. 

No Garden or Dragons Blood? That doesn’t make sense with my fantasy so I decided I will just ignore it :true:

Also those titles don’t look really on theme, is this reliable for sure? 

39 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Veryyyy fake, don't worry. I guess "Chug" is supposed to be Dragon's Blood and "Thread" = Needle and Thread... but why would Melanie make the new names so much uglier :toofunny:.

Unrelated, but it took me a minute to realise her ears are supposed to look like butterfly/fairy wings:

EQrYbZs.png

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

so apparently back from the dead is titled death... how r we gonna tag death unreleased now:toofunny:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

33 minutes ago, Escapism said:

what an era… gave me flashbacks to when bombs on monday started leaking as well and it had me swept away and teary eyed while drinking a starbucks frappuccino after my french midterm final exam in high school and being on altboards :wipe:

and when eclipse teased band aid and can’t help falling in love but fans rushed to harass him saying it was disrespectful for melanie so they took forever to leak cause he got mad :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Veryyyy fake, don't worry. I guess "Chug" is supposed to be Dragon's Blood and "Thread" = Needle and Thread... but why would Melanie make the new names so much uglier :toofunny:.

Unrelated, but it took me a minute to realise her ears are supposed to look like butterfly/fairy wings:

EQrYbZs.png

If that tracklist is correct and needle and thread/ dragons blood is on there too I'll literally die. I love needle and thread so much 

38 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

No Garden or Dragons Blood? That doesn’t make sense with my fantasy so I decided I will just ignore it :true:

And if this is real surrounded could be leeches 😬 something also tells me she somehow reworked magnets into one of these songs 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

5 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

If that tracklist is correct and needle and thread/ dragons blood is on there too I'll literally die. I love needle and thread so much 

And if this is real surrounded could be leeches 😬 something also tells me she somehow reworked magnets into one of these songs 

One of my friends on twt said the "developing" snip sounds like a reworked magnets and I kinda hear it tbh 

1 hour ago, alienprincess said:

something people never comment on is how timothy literally shared an intimate photo of Melanie while she was BLINDFOLDED. She wasn’t naked or anything but that’s still creepy and such an invasion of privacy. I believe she was trying to ruin her career rather than actually come out with a real story

True and yet she hung out and posted pics with Chester Lockhart (Who sexualy assaulted a guy) and Dorian Electra (who didn't care about ABSURDTS rape and put their rapist on the album and invited them to the party) It makes it hard to believe that you are a victim when you hang out with the predators 

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

One of my friends on twt said the "developing" snip sounds like a reworked magnets and I kinda hear it tbh 

🤔🤔🤔 I'm hopeful because magnets is so good and the demo we have fits the sound of the album to tee so far 

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

tbh i don’t want a finished version of barely juice on the album as much as the concept demo bops. enough with the fake friends/detractors songs 

Agreed the demo bups but I don't see it fitting in or even being considered tbh so let's hope 

24 minutes ago, Yellow said:

i thought of that too when i first heard the snippet. It sounds like Magnets but a little bit slowed.

Also that's the tracklist of my dreams:

1. DEATH

2. SIRENS

3. TUNNEL VISION

4. FAIREE SOIRÉE

5. MAGNETS

6. DRAGON'S BLOOD

7. CORPSE

8. FINGERS CROSSED

9. THE NUCLEUS OF CREATION

10. NEEDLE & THREAD

11. LEECHES

12. GARDEN

13. VOID

UAmFDOp.png

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

IMG_9149.jpg

IJBOL :lmao:

A lot of Twitter stans have also been claiming the album is "leaking soon"— only because I shared 3 photoshoot outtakes, and because of someone else on Twitter posting a (clearly fake) 6-second Garageband instrumental. 

Can you share the 3 outtakes here please? 😁

im so. fucking. excited!!!!!!!!! i love her pink alien look its unique and honestly cute (and scary but thats melanies thingg)

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・