Jack

Melanie Martinez

just flashed back to a memory of discovering dollhouse a few months after it came out with my ex best friend and being creeped the fucked out but also obsessed trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Back in the day Mel was my bitch! :judgingu3:

its funny how I’ve grown to be sceptical of her recent work when in the past I used to idolize everything she did and thought she was a genius :toofloppy:

no truly no one could tell me otherwise she truly was my idol

It probably doesn’t work in my favor that I’m a little bit older, I was in my early 20s in 2015 and I wasn’t on Tumblr or really paying attention to much that wasn’t on the radio or the same stuff I knew I liked :w8ing:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, baked said:

just flashed back to a memory of discovering dollhouse a few months after it came out with my ex best friend and being creeped the fucked out but also obsessed trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

no truly no one could tell me otherwise she truly was my idol

My ex best friend showed it to me, saying that I would like it bc it's creepy. And she was right :fabcat:

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Back in the day Mel was my bitch! :judgingu3:

its funny how I’ve grown to be sceptical of her recent work when in the past I used to idolize everything she did and thought she was a genius :toofloppy:

crybaby still hits to this day like the production and lyrics were immaculate and every song was single material...it was kinda her btd 

Just now, dyktatuob said:

crybaby still hits to this day like the production and lyrics were immaculate and every song was single material...it was kinda her btd 

It’s aged very well imo, most of the songs could have come out yesterday and they’d still sound relevant. K-12 sounded dated on arrival. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

It probably doesn’t work in my favor that I’m a little bit older, I was in my early 20s in 2015 and I wasn’t on Tumblr or really paying attention to much that wasn’t on the radio or the same stuff I knew I liked :w8ing:

i was in my freshman year of high school starting September 2015 :fabcat:

i found melanie back in 2017 i think carousel was the first song i heard from her but dollhouse got me hooked

shes also the segway that got me into unreleased songs

i found out about melanie during the dollhouse tour and watching all the cry baby songs live and fell in love. the dollhouse ep was a moment. 

btw. i've always loved death but listening to it and void together death just hits soooo hard in my opinion. such a bop. i can't wait to listen to the album in full. 

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Maybe I’ll watch all the CB videos tonight to celebrate NZ VPN release in the morning :nails:

good thing i dont work tomorrow :nails:

i can do the same + watch the K-12 film :nails:

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Maybe I’ll watch all the CB videos tonight to celebrate NZ VPN release in the morning :nails:

which one is your fave cry baby music video. mine is the iconic tag you're it/milk and cookies video. 

Just now, rabbit boi said:

the way in which ive gotten so many emails today and nONE OF THEM WERE VINYL SHIPMENT UPDATES

i got excited seeing my email it just said the label was created :toofloppy: better than nothing

re-doing my version of Portals :nails:

think im gonna be calling it Void instead

1. Death
  2. Void
  3. Tunnel Vision
  4. Faerie Soiree (it needs to be mixed with Fairy Dance)
  5. Dragon's Blood
  6. Garden
  7. Spider Web
  8. Leeches
  9. Battle of the Larynx
  10. The Contortionist
  11. Fingers Crossed
  12. Sirens
  13. Evil
  14. Needle & Thread
  15. Death Has Come