Jack

Melanie Martinez

love finally being able to hear void in HQ 🤤

also i know this is probably an unpopular opinion but i’m not mad that she left most of the leaks off the album? like i’m fine without an “official release” because we already have them in good quality…

i think a lot of people’s issues with the album are because we had so long with the leaks to come up with our own ideas of what this album SHOULD’VE been, when it’s not too fair to compare that as we weren’t ever supposed to hear those songs in the first place

Im sorry but y’all acting like this album is really uptempo… like there’s anything wrong with slow songs! I personally love them (if done right). Lana does it all the time and she nails it!

but let’s admit there is no Pity Party, Cake, Soap, Carrousel or Pacify Her in this album :bebe:

having more than a guitar as an instrument don’t make them any less slow 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im sorry but y’all acting like this album is really uptempo… like there’s anything wrong with slow songs! I personally love them (if done right) Lana does it all the time 

but let’s admit there is no Pity Party, Carrousel or Pacify Her in this album :bebe:

having more than a guitar as an instrument don’t make them any less slow 

true tho

44 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s so obvious that Void (demo) transitions into Dragon’s Blood, Tunnel Vision to Faerie Soiree, and Leeches to Needle & Thread …. it’s gonna sound so weird not hearing them like this.

TV to Faerie Soiree would make sense if Faerie was the leaked version intro with the birds singing, but the album version is just not it…  A shame she kept the birds singing on the outro for TV final and removed it for Faerie. In a perfect world Tunnel Visiontransitions to Sirens and Faerie Soiree is next  :true:

12 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

TV to Faerie Soiree would make sense if Faerie was the leaked version intro with the birds singing, but the album version is just not it…  A shame she kept the birds singing on the outro for TV final and removed it for Faerie. In a perfect world Tunnel Visiontransitions to Sirens and Faerie Soiree is next  :true:

I loved the nature sounds soooo much. RIP:xcry:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

15 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I am still in love with my Sirens > Tunnel Vision (Demo) > The Contortionist > Faerie Soiree (Demo) tracklist I made. 

i remember when k-12 came out i already knew all the lyrics to the songs since it leaked two weeks before release so i was only looking forward to the movie...im surprised this one hasn't leaked early since the original album did before we even knew about portals