Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So I looked at the comments on that TikTok and it seems they the splatter web store version is the only one with a gatefold? 

That's what I'm understanding too but not 100% sure if that's factual or not 🤔

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

That's what I'm understanding too but not 100% sure if that's factual or not 🤔

The video you shared, those definitely don’t have one, they’re super thin. I’m just wondering if the splatter actually has one. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The video you shared, those definitely don’t have one, they’re super thin. I’m just wondering if the splatter actually has one. 

Hmmm I wonder, this whole rollout and physical media thing has been so confusing and messy like 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

My bf loves the guitar in it, and he just put it on again after the first listen. So it's still gonna get it's streams in my house. Just not from me. I want faerie soiree n the contortionist rly bad 

It’s good but the snippet already spoiled the whole chorus and it’s exactly like the live performance with little to no changes so the hype is gone for me… 

Also at first I really enjoyed it (I still do) but after a while I think the original version fits better the album and thematically is more interesting :defeated:

Void, BOTL and Evil all sound very similar, the GarageBand instrumental, repetitive chorus and lackluster bridges… I like them but maybe not in the album (Evil is probably my fav) 

7 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

It’s good but the snippet already spoiled the whole chorus and it’s exactly like the live performance with little to no changes so the hype is gone for me… 

Also at first I really enjoyed it (I still do) but after a while I think the original version fits better the album and thematically is more interesting :defeated:

Void, BOTL and Evil all sound very similar, the GarageBand instrumental, repetitive chorus and lackluster bridges… I like them but maybe not in the album (Evil is probably my fav) 

i use FL studio so imma need yall to explain to me what you mean with GarageBand instrumental lmao

VOID is alright, it is my least favorite of the Evil, BOTL, Void trio. I like the cymbals in this final version, could go harder though.

:sadcore4:

The intestines lyric and the metal grater lyric are kinda cringe. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.