Jack

Melanie Martinez

Here’s hoping I wake up tomorrow morning with it leaked in HQ 😂

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

28 minutes ago, iJoshicus said:

ngl I want this just to already hear it and start rearranging it because I seriously need to sneak Sirens et al in the album, so I second this :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

35 minutes ago, iJoshicus said:

I agree because I want something to listen to on the way to visit family out of town tomorrow and then otw to work Thursday 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Just now, Pop The Balloons said:

I agree because I want something to listen to on the way to visit family out of town tomorrow and then otw to work Thursday 

You can listen to the LQ version with the gay and his dad to keep you company :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Eeeeeek, Kinetics and One Love being credited on only one Portals track... Melanie really dumped their asses for CJ ⚰️

I knew the songs got reproduced, but I didn't know all of One Love's contributions to Faerie Soirée and Moon Cycle were completely removed for the finals.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

50 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Eeeeeek, Kinetics and One Love being credited on only one Portals track... Melanie really dumped their asses for CJ ⚰️

I knew the songs got reproduced, but I didn't know all of One Love's contributions to Faerie Soirée and Moon Cycle were completely removed for the finals.

Really?? That sounds scetchy since the production isn’t that different :rip:

Also may I say her best demos and released songs are by them! Half of Crybaby alone, then Drama Club on K-12 (also outtakes like Gluestick, Eraser and Papercut are awesome) and then the MM3 sessions (Garden, Sirens, Needle &Thread, Tunnel Vision, Dragons Blood, Barely Juice…) 

They seem to get her more upbeat side and I’m here for that! With other producers the songs are cute but I noticed she tends to go a little too soft and slow… K&OL also seem to do really well in slower jams, for example the Happy Neon Ep or 301 to Paradise mixtape for Neon Hitch. Even their work with Madison Beer 

But I’m guessing she’s doing that to prevent future leaks and I can understand that :tsk: