Jack

Melanie Martinez

33 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

manifest it again and make her put Fingers Crossed in there

:umadney:

she's gonna put it on PORTALS - THE OTHER SIDE [EP] after TikTok discovers it and everyone bombards her with questions about it

01. Garden

02. Fingers Crossed

03. Dragon's Blood

04. Barely Juice x Walkie Talkie

05. Corpse

06. Synchronicities

07. Needle & Thread

If it really is Sirens I wonder what caused her to release it? The popularity within the fan-base? Her label making her release it? 

Or maybe this was all planned and she just didn't know how to fit it into her movie script hence why it didn't make it on the standard edition :true:

5 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

If it really is Sirens I wonder what caused her to release it? The popularity within the fan-base? Her label making her release it? 

Or maybe this was all planned and she just didn't know how to fit it into her movie script hence why it didn't make it on the standard edition :true:

thats more likely. The decision to release a Deluxe edition was very fast to us and trust me that Atlantic would NEVER allow her to make this decision 5 days after the official album release just because stans were screaming on social media about it. Charli stans unite

Also, I know this is just how music works now, but does anyone else get tired of all the "stream the album for music videos! Stream the album for the deluxe! Stream for a gold star sticker! Streamstreamstream!" everywhere? Usually for shit they were going to release anyway, lol. 

In her case it might actually make a difference though, considering she said Atlantic hasn't given her the money for the movie yet. She should really just cut her losses and scrap it for high budget music videos though, because look at how good Cry Baby was as a visual album. Now imagine if that had gotten the $6M instead of K-12!

4 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

look at how good Cry Baby was as a visual album. Now imagine if that had gotten the $6M instead of K-12!

In my opinion CB would have been worse off if it were higher budget and had a whole movie. It works much better in the format it was given. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

In my opinion CB would have been worse off if it were higher budget and had a whole movie. It works much better in the format it was given. 

we probably wouldnt have gotten it until 2 yrs later also:air:

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I meant for the videos! I think K-12 shows that she lacks what it takes to make a successful film, because she clearly couldn't decide whether she wanted to make a feature-length music video or an actual movie where the plot was the focus. It was pretty and all, but that's about it.

48 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

she's gonna put it on PORTALS - THE OTHER SIDE [EP] after TikTok discovers it and everyone bombards her with questions about it

01. Garden

02. Fingers Crossed

03. Dragon's Blood

04. Barely Juice x Walkie Talkie

05. Corpse

06. Synchronicities

07. Needle & Thread

This some time after the deluxe would be absolute FIRE and she HAS to know it :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

SIRENS COMING TONIGHT

She just texted me that,

lemme get a screencap 

Or I'm sure you all got it if you did that have you seen this creature thing 

I didn't bother :crossed:

Post it queen

I JUST GOT HOME AFTER A LONG DAY

veeeeery happy about Sirens even tho i hope the titles hasnt changed to Milk of the Siren, and if it did i hope that's the only thing that's changed about the song :umadney:

very sad all the other leaks got left behind but it was expected that it was only gonna be 3 tracks like CB in 7 hours:ma:

Sirens in in 

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

I'm glad it won't be in the movie! The song won't have 2 minutes of transition/interlude forced into it like TV

GUYS WHAT IS THAT ANIMATION ON HER SITE

https://www.melaniemartinezmusic.com/

edit - the ^ link didnt show it :defeated:

edit 2 - the site showed the tunnel/hole teaser image with water ripples all over the page :defeated:

Edited by The Siren