Jack

Melanie Martinez

so. she ate that :oprah3:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Just now, CoochieSwirlC said:

Why are y'all saying there's no difference between V4 and final Sirens? You can clearly hear she added vocals in the last post chorus beat. It sounds much better overall tbh

the only thing i noticed that was new was the polished instrumental. all the vocals sound the same

i honestly like the idea of Powder ending the album :oprah3:

im keeping sirens after Faerie Soiree where ive been putting it since we got the standard album :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I love thissss If I can get it in higher quality I'll make it my album art

bSwolgU.jpg

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

i honestly like the idea of Powder ending the album :oprah3:

im keeping sirens after Faerie Soiree where ive been putting it since we got the standard album :oprah3:

Would I get your final tracklist 🤔 I'm Curious to see 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I don’t think Tunnel Vision used new vocals either.

None of the previously leaked songs have new vocals, just new production at most. Sirens recycles the "Uweigh" vocals from the 03 breakdowns and layers them into the final breakdown before the bridge. I personally don't care for that because it feels overdone but I'm glad to have an official Sirens release either way. 

4 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Would I get your final tracklist 🤔 I'm Curious to see 

as of right now

1. BACK FROM THE DEAD
  2. ESCAPE TEH VOID
  3. TUNNEL VISION
  4. FAERIE SOIREE
  5. MILK OF THE SIREN
  6. FINGERS CROSSED
  7. NEEDLE & THREAD
  8. SPIDER WEB
  9. LEECHES
  10. THE CONTORTIONIST
  11. GARDEN
  12. PLUTO
  13. DRAGON'S BLOOD
  14. EVIL
  15. VOID
  16. DEATH
  17. POWDER

it totals to about 1 hour 1 minute and 53 seconds, replacing the official released tracks with whatever edits i did to the transitions :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I don’t think Tunnel Vision used new vocals either.

only the drink from the fountain part was new vocals (unless it was recorded the same time as our leaked versions just that version never leaked?)

Just now, The Siren said:

only the drink from the fountain part was new vocals (unless it was recorded the same time as our leaked versions just that version never leaked?)

Yeah my previous statement only applies to the actual song vocals, I feel like I should clarify. Things like the Light Shower transition from FS and the new TV intro are likely newer than the initial leaks, since I imagine the transitions were added after the final track list was selected. 

6 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Does the digital deluxe on her website come in lossless?

ill let you know when i get the email to download it :w8ing:

edit -  nope mp3 320 + you have a max of 5 downloads

FUvzhxk.jpg

Edited by The Siren

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ill let you know when i get the email to download it :w8ing:

edit -  nope mp3 320 + you have a max of 5 downloads

FUvzhxk.jpg

So where can I purchase the highest quality files and be able to download them? 

@Pop The Balloons @CoochieSwirlC for lossless, its best to wait for Qobuz to update with it. you can download in literally any main audio file type

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/interpreter/melanie-martinez/1783890?ssf[sortBy]=main_catalog_date_desc

Edited by The Siren

Also here's what mine looks like rn 

Portals deluxe

Just now, The Siren said:

@Pop The Balloons @CoochieSwirlC for lossless, its best to wait for Qobuz to update with it. you can download in literally any main audio file type

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/interpreter/melanie-martinez/1783890?ssf[sortBy]=main_catalog_date_desc

Can they hurry lol

I’ve listened to the standard album a LOT since it came out , and I’m overall very very pleased with it with the deluxe. For me the only two issues are Light Shower and Spider Web.

Needle and Thread should have taken Light Shower’s place easily.

Dragons Blood or Garden should have replaced Spider Web.

I could say BOTL could have been replaced by the other one of those two, but BOTL seems to be popular, for me it’s too similar to Void and Evil.

Really love Synchronicities and would have enjoyed a finished version. 

Still kinda think we will get more music at some point. Way too many dragon visuals for DB to not be released at some point, maybe with some other leaks. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ve listened to the standard album a LOT since it can’t out , and I’m overall very very pleased with it with the deluxe.
For me the only two issues are Light Shower and Spider Web.

Needle and Thread should have taken Light Shower’s place easily.

Dragons Blood or Garden should have replaced Spider Web.

I could say BOTL could have been replaced by the other one of those two, but BOTL seems to be popular, for me it’s too similar to Void and Evil.

Really love Synchronicities and would have enjoyed a finished version. 

Still kinda think we will get more music at some point. Way too many dragon visuals for DB to not be released at some point, maybe with some other leaks. 

If I could only swap three tracks on the final album (but could still reposition tracks and use the dlx to fill in some gaps) I would probably make the track list something closer to this. It definitely still has some skips for me, but 

Spoiler

1. Death

2. Evil

3. Tunnel Vision

4. The Contortionist

5. Faerie Soriee

6. Dragon's Blood

7. Leeches

8. Milk Of The Siren

9. Garden

10. Amulet transitioning into a finished version of either Emerald or Mother Of Pearl, it randomly going into Evil never made sense to me) 
11. Evil
12. Pluto
13. Womb 

One of the biggest issues I always had with Portals was that it seemed to jump around a lot sonically and thematically and it felt odd to me, so this positioning feels like the best way to fix it. That said, later tonight I'll be making my fully reworked track list and seeing if I can create a no-skip version of the album for my own listening.

Edit: Did anyone else notice Portals doesn't seem to fit the past life regression theme she described at all? Even when she explains a track, she'll explain an experience people who have practiced PLR claim to have had and then say "this song is about *insert unrelated thing*". It feels more like it's a regular album she's trying to market as a concept album then a themed album.

8 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Am I the only one who isn’t that excited for Sirens? I mean, half of the standard songs already sound like that 

I would have preferred Garden or Needle & Thread in the deluxe honestly 

Powder is a BOP though :illumilana2:

okay but is ANYONE releasing a song like Sirens now?? especially with the abortion bans in the US????