Jack

Melanie Martinez

41 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

Anybody else planning on going to her concert alone? :awkney:

If I can get a ticket I'll buy two just in case someone I know really wants to go with me but that's very unlikely :awkney:

Damn, I'm just listening to Powder and Pluto. Powder is really great, production is brilliant. I don't even mind the pitched voice, the track is so good. And Pluto was impressive as well, it hits so hard :rollin: they're the perfect combo along with Sirens, this deluxe was definitely the cherry on top :true: 

Oh Melanie I'm sorry I doubted you :wowcry::xcry::angie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Okay I think it's time

My album ranking (from most to least favourite):

1. Sirens
  2. The Contortionist
  3. Evil
  4. Pluto
  5. Tunnel Vision
  6. Powder
  7. Void
  8. Back From the Dead
  9. Amulet Interlude
  10. Battle of the Larynx
  11. Womb
  12. Light Shower
  13. Leeches
  14. Færie Soirée
  15. Spider Web
  16. Moon Cycle
  17. Nymphology

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Idk but powder and Pluto hit me hard and make me really emotional in s way music hasn't in a really long time I love it 

try to listen to Sorry If I Hurt You by Charli after Powder… its emo time ladies

Im shocked this Deluxe brought life to the album like…  THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THEY FUCKING MADE, THIS IS SOME PROFESSIONAL LIKE... THIS SHIT IS IN DIFFERENT AREAS WHAT THE FUCK

40 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I hope we get pretty much the entirety of Portals at the shows. :true:

I wonder if she will do any CB or K12 like she did at Lolla. I could live without. 

The deluxe is only 1hr long, so I think she'd have room to perform some favorites off crybaby and k-12.

I would prefer after school over k12 tho :cuteface:

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

try to listen to Sorry If I Hurt You by Charli after Powder… its emo time ladies

Im shocked this Deluxe brought life to the album like…  THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THEY FUCKING MADE, THIS IS SOME PROFESSIONAL LIKE... THIS SHIT IS IN DIFFERENT AREAS WHAT THE FUCK

Omg I'll do that because I love that song, I genuinely cried last night hearing these for the first time and today it's cold and rainy and the songs just fit the vibe so it's all coming full circle and I am so emo today i love it :cryney2:

Plus we lost a pet last night as well so it just added to it and that empty space they leave when they go 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Omg I'll do that because I love that song, I genuinely cried last night hearing these for the first time and today it's cold and rainy and the songs just fit the vibe so it's all coming full circle and I am so emo today i love it :cryney2:

Plus we lost a pet last night as well so it just added to it and that empty space they leave when they go 

im so sorry for your loss. I adopted a pet for the first time 2 years ago since he was born and I just can’t imagine my life without him now

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

im so sorry for your loss. I adopted a pet for the first time 2 years ago since he was born and I just can’t imagine my life without him now

Thank you, it's was so sudden but she was old and it was coming up we didn't expect it so soon. 

Anyways sorry for the sappy stuff, can Melanie please give us a deluxe in physical form I would buy it in a heartbeat 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

7 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

so sorry 💕💕💕 sending love 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.