Jack

Melanie Martinez

Maybe they'll become available for individual purchase later?

Like maybe the big $275 buy in bulk situation is to avoid scalpers or something? 

Idk I'm trying to make this make sense :whoopi:

14 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Oh my god, this bottle is fucking atrocious.   

This whole era is just the ugliest missed opportunity compared to what she could've done with all of this. Like.. what the fuck?

T2ASLc5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Jump scare :illumarina:

unnamed.gif

I've been keeping an eye on this roll out and it's safe to say it's... interesting. The fragrances themselves seem relatively nice, but aren't anything especially unique that I would've hoped for after the blend we previously got from her with Crybaby Milk. That aside, the real issue I see is with the packaging of the final product. You can only buy it as a 4pc set for $275 (pre-tax) USD, and I imagine that for those who are international between tax, shipping, and customs this will easily near $400. The design itself is also not a great choice, because the average consumer likely isn't going to want a foot tall sculpture of the portals creature on their vanity (especially considering how many people are bored of or simply don't like the visuals and costuming of this era). All in all, it works out to around $70 per 60ml perfume, and if you only plan to use one or two fragrances like most I've seen on this thread it's likely not a worthwhile purchase. 

It's about what I expected from her, but none the less it's disappointing for anyone who got excited. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I've been keeping an eye on this roll out and it's safe to say it's... interesting. The fragrances themselves seem relatively nice, but aren't anything especially unique that I would've hoped for after the blend we previously got from her with Crybaby Milk. That aside, the real issue I see is with the packaging of the final product. You can only buy it as a 4pc set for $275 (pre-tax) USD, and I imagine that for those who are international between tax, shipping, and customs this will easily near $400. The design itself is also not a great choice, because the average consumer likely isn't going to want a foot tall sculpture of the portals creature on their vanity (especially considering how many people are bored of or simply don't like the visuals and costuming of this era). All in all, it works out to around $70 per 60ml perfume, and if you only plan to use one or two fragrances like most I've seen on this thread it's likely not a worthwhile purchase. 

It's about what I expected from her, but none the less it's disappointing for anyone who got excited. 

I know I'm disappointed I only wanted one or two of the sense not all four I'm also allergic to some of the ingredients in one or two the others that's why so it is a bit disappointing especially not just the price but the fact that it's a four piece set and it's not expensive.

Disappointed but not surprised 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

16 minutes ago, Salem said:

You can only buy it as a 4pc set for $275 (pre-tax) USD, and I imagine that for those who are international between tax, shipping, and customs this will easily near $400. The design itself is also not a great choice, because the average consumer likely isn't going to want a foot tall sculpture of the portals creature on their vanity (especially considering how many people are bored of or simply don't like the visuals and costuming of this era).

That's basically been this whole era in a nutshell. Could've, should've, would've been great, had so much potential, but here we are. 

The perfumes are especially weird. The expense of them with the inability to buy bottles separately is a stupid idea to begin with, but to throw such a boring and ugly design on it, then make it a fucking FOOT TALL is actually ridiculous. I'm over this era and the constant defending of her bad decisions. I feel like she knows she could do better, but just decided not to.

After re-reading, I'm pretty sure it's 60ml/2oz between the four bottles instead of 60ml each. If that's the case, the large packaging is likely intended to "make up" for the nearly $300 price tag...  I really hope this is a mistake in wording on the website, because if the perfumes truly are 15ml they're only just over the size you'd take with you on a trip.

z648l9D_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Bye. Sounds like she's releasing it as an "art piece" first because she knows if she releases singles now, almost no one will want this ugly ass 1FT bottle. The design is literally just a grey pot with an uncanny valley creature head on top like one of those cartoon character apple juice bottles at the grocery store checkout. She could have done so much better.. just look at the Cry Baby perfume.

I've defended her a lot in the past, but I can't act like this one is just an "artistic career choice" or whatever- it's just dumb.

14 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

z648l9D_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Bye. Sounds like she's releasing it as an "art piece" first because she knows if she releases singles now, almost no one will want this ugly ass 1FT bottle. The design is literally just a grey pot with an uncanny valley creature head on top like one of those cartoon character apple juice bottles at the grocery store checkout. She could have done so much better.. just look at the Cry Baby perfume.

I've defended her a lot in the past, but I can't act like this one is just an "artistic career choice" or whatever- it's just dumb.

She also said this. I can't find the thread anymore so not sure if it got deleted or something but I took this screenshot when I saw it

naxYlm3.png

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

This bottle is fucking atrocious.   

And this whole era is just the ugliest missed opportunity compared to what she could've done with all of this. Like.. what the fuck?

T2ASLc5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The "blinking eyes" CGI for that teaser was so bad, too, holy shit. This era is just too ugly for the budget it must be demanding.

oh :noparty: i'm sorry but i have had enough of the pink monster thing

violets in your eyes

35 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

She also said this. I can't find the thread anymore so not sure if it got deleted or something but I took this screenshot when I saw it

naxYlm3.png

Wow, BYE lol. She may not literally make millions at once, but she is/was a millionaire, and if she's going into debt that's probably her fault for not making better decisions after Cry Baby(K-12 was a $6M failure) and spending so much money on weird shit.

All the clothes, vacations, accessories worth thousands of dollars that she's bought over the past few years cannot have all been gifted to her, and she just made over 18K from her fans on Depop alone. She's not fucking broke.

She seems to whine a lot about money though, even when Cry Baby boosted her onto the top charts and made millions when she was just a teenager. I had a lot of respect for her but this era has tanked that entirely.

37 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

naxYlm3.png

Oh and I almost forgot to mention the part where this bitch just bought a $2M house in the Hills. 

If she's not a millionaire maybe she should be more responsible with her money and stop spending the millions of fucking dollars she saved.

at this point all of this eras just a joke… 💀💀 her saying shes broke for abt 2 yrs, the fucking vinyls, dont even get me started w the merch, n now the fucking pink worm fuck ass totem bye

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

35 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Wow, BYE lol. She may not literally make millions at once, but she is/was a millionaire, and if she's going into debt that's probably her fault for not making better decisions after Cry Baby(K-12 was a $6M failure) and spending so much money on weird shit.

All the clothes, vacations, accessories worth thousands of dollars that she's bought over the past few years cannot have all been gifted to her, and she just made over 18K from her fans on Depop alone. She's not fucking broke.

She seems to whine a lot about money though, even when Cry Baby boosted her onto the top charts and made millions when she was just a teenager. I had a lot of respect for her but this era has tanked that entirely.

what i'm saying. where did all the debut money go :hoe:

and let's not forget the NFT incident 

violets in your eyes