Jack

Melanie Martinez

...... girl really I know you're trying to be reasonable and just diffuse stuff but am I really having to explain what a threat is to you?

Saying, 'i'm going to throw a brick at your head' is a threat, 'i'll get you back for that' is a threat

Hoping something bad happens to someone isn't 'a threat'

No offense, but hoping something bad happens to somebody doesn't make you look any better. Weather you threatened somebody or not isn't the point. It's the intent of the words. Wishing rape upon somebody is a terrible thing to say. If it turns out Melanie did rape her, I'd see you as no better.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

LMAO I have more than enough education on the topic than most people in this topic and have even spoke at courses on it so GAG at telling me I need to take a COURSE on rape to make these comments?

Try again you grade a moron

you're the fucking moron who thinks bashing someone online is gonna make a difference. take a seat

w7zflsm.gif

ok this was messy now it's jus more messy judgement day is gonna strike on some asses when mama comes home n i don't wanna be washed

off topic but thanks for the gif i was looking for it for a long time btw

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Because those are outdated and aren't accurate

So then... they're just assuming a bunch of guys are the babies father? Because LOL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So then... they're just assuming a bunch of guys are the babies father? Because LOL

Gorl.............................

PATERNITY TESTS are extremely different than lie detector tests.

What a mess

me saying y'all need to think a little more before automatically thinking something is true is worse ??

i'm GAGGING that you're literally trying to focus on what I said to you and saying all you said was 'y'all need to think a little more before automatically thinking something is true is worse '

When you basically equated her to being

a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

off topic but thanks for the gif i was looking for it for a long time btw

what even is on topic in this thread anymore rn, but np if u ever need help or sum more i got a lil catalogue i think r hilarious

you're the fucking moron who thinks bashing someone online is gonna make a difference. take a seat

Oh I know it's not gonna make a difference, I just like and enjoy pointing out to complete morons that they're that, a complete moron

i'm GAGGING that you're literally trying to focus on what I said to you and saying all you said more 'y'all need to think a little more before automatically thinking something is true is worse '

When you basically equated her to being

a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

you fucking dense idiot, I'm not calling timothy a stupid little hoe. I'm calling a girl who wrongly accused a football player of rape and finally told the truth several years later when he was in jail. the kid was in the court room crying because the idiot finally came out with the truth

:awkney: if any1 cares her last.fm pfp got changed 

https://www.last.fm/music/Melanie+Martinez

what even is on topic in this thread anymore rn, but np if u ever need help or sum more i got a lil catalogue i think r hilarious

what topic

thanks im fine, my computer's memory is almost dying due to the big amount of gifs i have lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

wow i didn't know we had so many professional investigators on rape cases on lb

I'm sort of hoping it turns out to be a lie in the end so y'all can learn to stop assuming things to be true. i don't know how many men had their lives ruined, college tuitions taken away, family not talking to them anymore just because of a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her

I'm literally bringing up the FACTS that people CAN BE wrongly accused and y'all think that is worse than wishing rape upon someone? I've literally seen it all now  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Spill those facts!!

So many facts!!