Jack

Melanie Martinez

She usually has her comments off I don't think she just did that

the video n photos before that don't seem to be off, n usually people ttack the most recent so idrk im jus pointin out that they're closed

wishing someone to be raped is not just a simple "conflict" :facepalm:

unlike that member, Wynwood actually doesn't deserve that 'mod queue'. definitely not for any of the comments in this thread, so.

But certainly personal! And I was definitely addressing everyone and reminding them to stay on topic and not indulge a hotheaded argument that was going in circles ;)

And unlike that member you have not received a warning and been placed on mod queue. Yet

Back to the baby girl

what is mod que?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Right? It's not necessarily about her aesthetic but something about her seemed very off.

it was the weird ass baby shit, it's one thing to do a cutesy little trip-pop or trap influenced pop/alt record but when she literally says she has a bunch of little kids toys, vintage dolls, retro astro-turf in her apartment that shit is w e i r d! n not in a quirky eclectic way ! ngl Cake & Playdate were bops but sadly they're ruined n i'll live without them

I never liked Melanie. I always got a bad vibe from her.

girl same, our witchy senses are ON POINT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what is mod que?

it's what you're put on when you say/do dumb shit i.e. me spamming ~20 pages of a thread w glitter gifs, it makes it so you can't readily comment on any topics without approval of a mod, so you could 'comment' "the gap toothed bitch is ova!" but it'll never go through or be seen by anybody unless staff approves it to go through, the only sucky part is if they're a few minutes late it won't be added as the most recent, it'll appear whenever you submitted it

in my case during the LfL leaks every comment i posted was like a good 1-2 pages back thus nobody saw it :toofunny: it's definitely NOT fun and NOT worth doing dumb shit to be put under!

be a good lil member n not dummy

it was the weird ass baby shit, it's one thing to do a cutesy little trip-pop or trap influenced pop/alt record but when she literally says she has a bunch of little kids toys, vintage dolls, retro astro-turf in her apartment that shit is w e i r d! n not in a quirky eclectic way ! ngl Cake & Playdate were bops but sadly they're ruined n i'll live without them

She also has a history of nasty behavior, the iconic "excuse me I'm talking" incident (which the way she handled it was not the best but it's debatable whether she was wrong), being rude to Christina on The Voice and disregarding/being rude to fans

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS

GIVING YOU GUYS FREE LEGAL HELP WHEN I PASS MY BAR EXAM (IT'LL CERTIFY ME AS ABLE TO PRACTICE THE LAW IN REAL LIFE LOL)

You'll be a lawyer too? And you like Heroin too? What a legend :xcry: 

Yep, her comments are activated on her second to last post https://www.instagram.com/p/BZY7kZalsC3/?hl=es-la&taken-by=littlebodybigheart. She's over, indeed. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

it's what you're put on when you say/do dumb shit i.e. me spamming ~20 pages of a thread w glitter gifs, it makes it so you can't readily comment on any topics without approval of a mod, so you could 'comment' "the gap toothed bitch is ova!" but it'll never go through or be seen by anybody unless staff approves it to go through, the only sucky part is if they're a few minutes late it won't be added as the most recent, it'll appear whenever you submitted it

in my case during the LfL leaks every comment i posted was like a good 1-2 pages back thus nobody saw it :toofunny: it's definitely NOT fun and NOT worth doing dumb shit to be put under!

be a good lil member n not dummy

why i can't post glitter gifs

jk

oh boi thats bad i hope i never get queued please don't queue me

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

by yalls standards, i can accuse my friend of rape and just show everyone a picture of us and BAM! their life is ruined

You have a friend who is legally considered a public figure like MM? Because if not, then the standard we're all talking about does not apply. Really cool if your friend is a public figure though!

She also has a history of nasty behavior, the iconic "excuse me I'm talking" incident (which the way she handled it was not the best but it's debatable whether she was wrong), being rude to Christina on The Voice and disregarding/being rude to fans

some fans felt that they weren't even able to sing during her shows lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u