Jack

Melanie Martinez

these song titles  :facepalm:  Nurse's Office? Class Fight? 4 years in the making for these? not to be negative but i just can't 

Well you had "Training Wheels" and "Milk and Cookies" among others on the previous album

these song titles  :facepalm:  Nurse's Office? Class Fight? 4 years in the making for these? not to be negative but i just can't

honestly its hard to judge a song but its title, sometimes it works, but in this case remember the best tracks on her previous record were titles like “Training Wheels”, “Pacify Her” “Soap”. Imagine yourself in the place before the release of Crybaby, and try to judge it then.

Rewatched the trailer.

It does look really good and I still can't wait. Guess I was just hoping for some more-close-to-reality portrayal of school with deep and dark themes. But what was I expecting? She was kidnapped by a wolf, had telekinetic powers and transformed into a demon in Cry Baby.
Anyways, I still know for a fact that Drama Club will be the best song on this album.

Y'all shouldn't judge a song by its title.

I bet this album is gonna be 12/10! And better than Norman Fucking Rockwell.

giphy.gif

I think this album will be pretty good tbh, a 7/10 at the very least. Not sure how I feel about the snippets but ig we'll have to wait and see

It'll be good but it won't be so good it's worth waiting four years for, you know?

Y'all shouldn't judge a song by its title.

I bet this album is gonna be 12/10! And better than Norman Fucking Rockwell.

No but it'll be good for sure

I'm just sure the "MOVIE" is the main point of the whole thing and the music isn't (and wasn't) the priority while doing this new project. Def. feels like she's way more inclined into the audiovisual than audio only. And that would be okay if the songs are at least... good.

Cuz otherwise it will be such a mistep to release a "bad album" that was just done to go along with THE MOVIE (and this is what I've been feeling with these snippets so far.)

Here comes this bitching about the same fucking thing. We get it, we've heard it pages ago. Leave this type of crap in the Marina thread where almost every single post is someone complaining about her damn album. I honestly don't want to hear it until the album is out.

so this might seem redundant but “pink slip” is definitely Nurse’s Office right?

Also, i’ve come to the conclusion that each track has weirder titles because they’re scenes from the movie, like that makes muuuch more sense if you really think about it.

i need lunchbox friends so badly

Y’all I’m wondering if the DVD will have bonus features, like possibly the making of the film/album

i would love that.

maybe extra songs even!

giphy.gif

So, can someone explain why people compare Melanie and Billie? I keep seeing comments comparing them or making them compete and I don't get it.

giphy.gif