Jack

Melanie Martinez

Lunchbox friends always get stuck in my head. It's my favourite from all the snippets  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

aw man. i hope there's VIP tickets or something. i wanna get my stuff signed, and get to talk to her for a little bit.

I also got VIP the second time I saw her, you literally speak to her for about 10-15 seconds and then you’re out

giphy.gif

I also got VIP the second time I saw her, you literally speak to her for about 10-15 seconds and then you’re out

Not 10-15 seconds

"Hi Melanie, I love you so much you're such a-"

"Ok faggot, NEXT!"

oh nooooooooooooo

I'm not surprised at the fact that globelamp and timothy are friends. They're literally the most perfect match for each other  :flutter: 

0znPgjN.png

goddamn clout demons

giphy.gif

this album, based off hearing the snippets we have so far, might be horrible imo sjfklsjklfdjsfkldjsfklsfjdklsfdksfldsfjlsfjksfs

literally so far there's only 1 snippet I can see turning into a good song. this is getting really embarrassing 

this album is gonna be horrible im sjfklsjklfdjsfkldjsfklsfjdklsfdksfldsfjlsfjksfs

literally so far there's only 1 snippet I can see turning into a good song. this is getting really embarrassing 

you're being way too harsh, you can't say it's horrible with just 5 10 seconds snippets... even I waited to hear Love + Fear in full before saying it was bad 

here's a question: will the K-12 songs be in the movie like a musical movie? Or is it just a normal movie where the album is only the soundtrack?

giphy.gif

I'm not sure about Wheels for the opening track. Sounds like the training wheels of the album. Why's it reminds me of haunted too.

I just wanna hear the songs in full. The openings, how catchy they get, their climax, if she serves vocals, cause some sound like they don't even have a high point. But begging for my mind to be changed cause I'm seeing this with my best friend who hasn't listened to Mel in 5 years so she's gotta come out converted. There's no other way.