Jack

Melanie Martinez

Can't stop listening to Strawberry Shortcake!

My order now:

High School Sweethearts

Strawberry Shortcake

Wheels on the Bus

The Principal

Lunchbox Friends

Drama Club

Nurse's Office

Recess

Class Fight

Show and Tell

Detention

This thread is so funny djdjfj every post is just like “Ugh Notebook is such a serve” “Does anyone have the link to the Pencil Case snippet?” “Magic Marker’s already the best song!”

stay hating. we're only listening to snippets of what's gonna be the best album of 2019.

giphy.gif

Just 4 more weeks  :defeated:

and we have NFR the week before  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

strawberry shortcake is such a genius connection to todays feminist politics. Lana Del Rey Are You Listening.

does anyone see the principal as a direct link to Trump? I feel like its kind of obvious

strawberry shortcake is such a genius connection to todays feminist politics. Lana Del Rey Are You Listening.

does anyone see the principal as a direct link to Trump? I feel like its kind of obvious

Melanie also said in an interview that there will be a character based on Trump.

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake