Jack

Melanie Martinez

I understand choosing tv n faerie soiree for the album, but sirens will be missed ;-; rip bbg. Really tired of these tik tok crybabies passing off leaks that have been around since 2021 as egg snips.... "Omg guys I got an egg!" *plays dragons blood* let's get real pls

6 hours ago, x VB said:

I also realized that this is her first “clean” record. Not even one explicit song. Is this even Melanie?

I wonder if this confirms there has been a lyric change in Tunnel Vision. I’m pretty sure the word “pussy” would make it explicit. We lost. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I wonder if this confirms there has been a lyric change in Tunnel Vision. I’m pretty sure the word “pussy” would make it explicit. We lost. 

We don't know if the record is explicit or not yet. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys we still don't know if Sirens made it or not

THIS! I am actually holding out hope because she did skip on quite a few snippets. 

1 hour ago, 132 said:

wait until people hear about the 4th album curse 

0a49017d56091f12ae28c749ce750a35.gif

tbh spill

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I saw someone say if we bother mel enough she may give us what we want but that's not how that works necessarily 😭

no she’ll hate us even more + cancel tour :silly: also its so funny seeing stans getting mad at ppl for listening to leaks. like when they’re better than the actual album then what will we do :sideeye:

2 minutes ago, baked said:

no she’ll hate us even more + cancel tour :silly: also its so funny seeing stans getting mad at ppl for listening to leaks. like when they’re better than the actual album then what will we do :sideeye:

I have learned to ignore Melanie fans that aren't in here because they're almost all crazy and love to say/do anything for a little crumb of attention it's so bad. I love the leaks and I will probably listen to those more then the album :true:

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

37 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I have learned to ignore Melanie fans that aren't in here because they're almost all crazy and love to say/do anything for a little crumb of attention it's so bad. I love the leaks and I will probably listen to those more then the album :true:

they’ll eat anything mel does up and we just say facts ! :true:

22 minutes ago, baked said:

they’ll eat anything mel does up and we just say facts ! :true:

Melanie could literally shit her pants and the Twitter/insta fans would be like "omg yes that's facts mama, queen of shit don't let anyone tell you otherwise" or something like girl 😐 or she could copy another artists work like for line etc etc and they'd still eat it up and defend her 😭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon