Jack

Melanie Martinez

If i tell you i'm waiting for the album to drop not to listen to it but listen to the leaked material over and over again cuz I only listened to them for like 3 times(and that was enough to say  they're more interesting than the snippets so far) cuz I didn't want to get bored of them thinking they would make the final cut  :eartha::eartha2:

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

I also realized that this is her first “clean” record. Not even one explicit song. Is this even Melanie?

I would take an album of thoughtful writing over just “fuckin damn Barbie”… or the actual entirety of High School Sweethearts…

if she was so annoyed at these TikTok girls stealing her babycore she shouldn’t have made it so accessible and meh with k-12. Once you leave room for mediocrity, it will leech its way in. Even if you’re a pioneer.

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I would take an album of thoughtful writing over just “fuckin damn Barbie”… or the actual entirety of High School Sweethearts…

if she was so annoyed at these TikTok girls stealing her babycore she shouldn’t have made it so accessible and meh with k-12. Once you leave room for mediocrity, it will leech its way in. Even if you’re a pioneer.

Cry Baby inspiring artists like Billie Eilish vs K-12 inspiring artists like Leah Kate tells you all you need to know about the difference between the albums :rollin:

giphy.gif 

new snippet is interesting. i'm waiting for the full album to make a judgment because right now it doesn't seem to make sense, but it'll probably feel different once we have the full picture. the first songs she teased sounded a lot like the leaked material we had but now we already have 3 songs that sound indie rock-ish. what is going on? i'm very intrigued 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

19 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Cry Baby inspiring artists like Billie Eilish vs K-12 inspiring artists like Leah Kate tells you all you need to know about the difference between the albums :rollin:

The fact I’ve never even heard of that Leah girl :toofunny:

I, Coloringbooks — aka J-word, #THM administrator — can confirm Leah Kate is a goddess. You lot are simply stuck in the past 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

50 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I, Coloringbooks — aka J-word, #THM administrator — can confirm Leah Kate is a goddess. You lot are simply stuck in the past 

Just found out about her and… no shes not :awkney:

Kinda sick of all of this Avril Lavigne wannabes… they only put out 1-2 minute songs with basic ass “pop punk” production and still think they are so different and nerdy :toofloppy:

at least Ava Max is upfront about her basicness (I will take her talking about how SBS was revolutionary for pop music as a manic delusional episode) :magikarp:

Also… the last snippet kinda slaps! She doesn’t even sound like herself, in a good way! 

I don’t know if I’m delusional or if the Spider Song let me so traumatized I could take anything after that, but till this moment I’m enjoying track 12… also, not her calling us all out :bebe:

7 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Kinda sick of all of this Avril Lavigne wannabes… 

When one supreme falls…. another one rises

19 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

When one supreme falls…. another one rises 

didnt we had enough with Olivia Rodrigo? :hillary:

Also I don’t see the similarities with Melanie… at all 

And calling Mel a flop… she has balls I must say :true: specially after seeing all of those videos of her opening for Chase Atlantic and the audience playing videogames and overall bored to dead while she performs… so funny :lmao:

On 3/11/2023 at 1:09 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

And calling Mel a flop… she has balls I must say :true:

She was falsely accused, someone set her up and so bored + starved Cry Babies on TikTok ran with it 

13 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

this is so funny to me… sorry… imma burn in hell for this :troll:

14 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

humm this is all CJ Baran’s fault he always produces rock songs like this 😭

dont be shy, delete <3

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

sub-buzz-19840-1469799380-1.jpg

get the fuck in there with sia bitch

9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

don’t listen to Melanie but seeing y’all’s comments about artists falling off @ their third album

wait until people hear about the 4th album curse 

0a49017d56091f12ae28c749ce750a35.gif