Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Melanie could literally shit her pants and the Twitter/insta fans would be like "omg yes that's facts mama, queen of shit don't let anyone tell you otherwise" or something like girl 😐 or she could copy another artists work like for line etc etc and they'd still eat it up and defend her 😭

Even worse than shitting her pants…

… She could release a song called Spider Web so horrible it can cause brain damage and still say “go queen of aracnids!! How can she not have one bad song!! U delivered!! This song is so good and her lyrics so profound” 

:awkney2: After the positive feedback to that snippet I’ve lost all hope I’m in the taste level of these gen Zs (I may be one but I consider myself above that) 

10 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Even worse than shitting her pants…

… She could release a song called Spider Web so horrible it can cause brain damage and still say “go queen of aracnids!! How can she not have one bad song!! U delivered!! This song is so good and her lyrics so profound” 

:awkney2: After the positive feedback to that snippet I’ve lost all hope I’m in the taste level of these gen Zs (I may be one but I consider myself above that) 

what i wouldnt give to have a conversation with Mel and her creative team and ask about quality control for her albums :trisha:

16 minutes ago, The Siren said:

what i wouldnt give to have a conversation with Mel and her creative team and ask about quality control for her albums :trisha:

yeah! It’s like… NEWS FLASH! Melanie also has bad songs… even further… I would say her bad songs tend to be REALLY bad… like insulting bad ! 

that said when she nails it… OMG she can serve bops for days… still tend to leave them unreleased… this bitch :paris:

I'm honestly so confused at these past 3 snippets. They're not good, even compared to her shittier music. They sound childish as fuck, and the darker, mature production that we were hoping for after the leaks is clearly missing. EVIL snippet sounds especially ridiculous to me, I won't lie.. I guess this really could be K-12 all over again. Good visuals, crap music. I would chalk it up to our expectations being too high if I hadn't heard the proof myself that she can do so much better than this.

15 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

dragons and moon cycle shirts:oprah2: if these bad songs make it ISTG 

Dragon's Blood is one of the tracks I'm still holding out hope for. Sure, it's a little repetitive but I'd certainly take that over a chorus being "back from the dead, back from the dead, I'm back from the dead, back from the dead" any day. I think it's just the difference between the childish sounding tracks we've been hearing and the more mature sessions... 

I do agree with you on Moon Cycle. It is one of the weakest of the originally leaked sessions, and I don't know how she'd want to choose it over Sirens or Garden. 

16 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

dragons and moon cycle shirts:oprah2: if these bad songs make it ISTG 

Dragons Blood may be a little repetitive but it’s still a BOP! Also the lyrics in the verses make it up for me… it’s just so good! I can already picture a video in my head. :beyonce::kris::hair:

Moon Cycle on the other hand… sorry but I don’t need a song about your period m, thanks :bebe:

If Tunnel Vision and Dradons Blood make it to the album I just need Garden to complete my holy trinity 

Needle & Thread would also be nice… a chill bop :hair:

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

He said why you always acting so serious

I said baby boy don’t you know I’m on my period

:bebe:

how is this the same person that wrote you love i, haunted, and bombs on monday :crai: