Jump to content
Jack

Melanie Martinez

Recommended Posts

Just now, FkaIl said:

when is a listening party organizer gonna leak the CD-quality album, don't be greedy

Yes please do gods work album party person, I bet you it'll surface, yes I know we're only a days away from the actual release but I'm impatient and these lq recordings aren't doing it 

 

 


Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure how they were playing it. It got messed up a few times. Death restarted and then they got it to play Void. The Contortionist stopped midway, and then they restarted it. I think it happened one other time too.  I know some people on the Lana thread said the store said they couldn’t go back, so I was nervous. 
 

I’ll say the store did a great job. They raffled three shirts and then did 4 gift cards I think. Of course I won nothing. They said it was the first listening event they had held too. 


topsters2-2-1.png

 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m not sure how they were playing it. It got messed up a few times. Death restarted and then they got it to play Void. The Contortionist stopped midway, and then they restarted it. I think it happened one other time too.  I know some people on the Lana thread said the store said they couldn’t go back, so I was nervous. 
 

I’ll say the store did a great job. They raffled three shirts and then did 4 gift cards I think. Of course I won nothing. They said it was the first listening event they had held too. 

mine had no buffering and no gift cards

i kinda dont understand how they didnt have enough posters


                                                                                              

                                                                               

                                              SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

 

                                                                      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

mine had no buffering and no gift cards

i kinda dont understand how they didnt have enough posters


Mine had a lot, there was a hefty stack when I took mine and I was about midway in line. Though some girl tried to steal mine when I set it on the CDs next to me. I accidentally grabbed two at first but put one back, but then I saw a girl with like 4 :rip:


topsters2-2-1.png

 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:


Mine had a lot, there was a hefty stack when I took mine and I was about midway in line. Though some girl tried to steal mine when I set it on the CDs next to me. I accidentally grabbed two at first but put one back, but then I saw a girl with like 4 :rip:

they gave us ours at the counter and there was a girl doing wristbands before you get to the counter


                                                                                              

                                                                               

                                              SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

 

                                                                      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:


Mine had a lot, there was a hefty stack when I took mine and I was about midway in line. Though some girl tried to steal mine when I set it on the CDs next to me. I accidentally grabbed two at first but put one back, but then I saw a girl with like 4 :rip:

had you kept the second one i would have paid for the shipping for you to send it to me :hooker:


Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

I think they took out some of the transitions for the vinyl master. 

well why didnt they cut out the entire (ugly) faerie soiree outro? :crossed:

i also noticed that BOTL isnt five minutes in the youtube recording video


Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

It leaked :trisha:

or maybe just mq recordings from the listening sessions but wow they are decent

Yeah I just posted YouTube rips of the listening party over on l34k3d.cx


Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Siren said:

in a perfect world, moon cycle and nymphology would not be on the album.

I made the unfortunate connection that Moon Cycle is her Milk Milk Lemonade... which came with the reminder that Milk Milk Lemonade exists. Except it came with the bonus that Moon Cycle is loved by Melanie and on the album...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Salem said:

I made the unfortunate connection that Moon Cycle is her Milk Milk Lemonade... which came with the reminder that Milk Milk Lemonade exists. Except it came with the bonus that Moon Cycle is loved by Melanie and on the album...

The difference is that, while both have nauseating subject matter, Milk Milk Lemonade is still a catchy well-written pop song and would've fit just fine on Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection (besides to her 10 y/o fans, maybe). It's a lot less direct and you don't get any "bb boy you know I'm on my period, yuh!" moments


12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...