Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

As someone who used to listen to nightcore (yes… we all have a past) I don’t mind the pitch as much :brows:

I preferred daycore to Nightcore :eek3:

Just now, dyktatuob said:

ijbol atlantic really not giving her a budget for the film after k-12 underperformed and ended up being released on youtube:xgiggle:

Tbh hope they never give it to her :air:

Just now, Pop The Balloons said:

Checked the tracking on my signed CD and it still hasn't updated :trisha:

Def share pics whenever you get it :brows:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Ok I figured it out but OMFG ITS ALMOST PITCHED LIKE THE CHIPMUNKS :rollin:

oh no…the vinyl? What kinda player are you using? I cannot imagine they sped it up to fit on one disc but then again…..I can’t believe a lot of things this era 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

7 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

ijbol atlantic really not giving her a budget for the film after k-12 underperformed and ended up being released on youtube:xgiggle:

can someone do some of that hypno shit on her and convince her to drop the movie idea and just make individual MVs that tell a story together

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Someone go make Garden, Needle & Thread and Dragons Blood viral on TikTok so her label forced her to release them as singles, at this point it’s our only hope. They deserve the exposure :true:

nowadays is all they care about :crai:

they didn't release I Scream when it went viral so I doubt it  :crai: unless they do Unholy/Say So etc. kind of waves

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

WE WON! :defeated:

Girl that just means we aren’t going to get out of this era or see another album for years…which frankly wbk:true:

But it does give her a lot of time to release more of the other leaks  :lolliney:

topsters2-2-1.png

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

oh no…the vinyl? What kinda player are you using? I cannot imagine they sped it up to fit on one disc but then again…..I can’t believe a lot of things this era 

Yes vinyl. It's not the player cos no other LP I have sound like this :crai:

Edit - it's not sped up just pitched to hell from the compression 

Also while I'm pinging you, I read on discogs that the intestine dress artwork is absolute shit and that apparently is getting a second pressing with better quality 

Edited by The Siren

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

Also while I'm pinging you, I read on discogs that the intestine dress artwork is absolute shit and that apparently is getting a second pressing with better quality 

:air:

it’s just a CD though…what could they fuck up 😂

topsters2-2-1.png

7 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Girl that just means we aren’t going to get out of this era or see another album for years…which frankly wbk:true:

But it does give her a lot of time to release more of the other leaks  :lolliney:

I just hope she makes a couple videos and moves on… BOTL, Light Shower and Spider Web don’t deserve a video… also, lowkey, I don’t wanna see a video for Moon Cycle (for obvious reasons 🩸

But she has this concept so stuck up her ass… I mean is great she stands her ground and knows what she wants but sometimes it can be a pain in the ass

and honestly, expecting a budget for another film after the disaster that k-12 was is kinda entitled of her… like bitch, they don’t owe u shit. They’ve lost enough money already :omfg2: