Jack

Melanie Martinez

just looked at CJ Baran's instagram and saw that JoJo and Victoria Justice commented under the Death announcement post

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp5kHXUP93F/

3 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

"melanie martinez"=bjork:judgingu4:

turn-down-volume-mute.gif

so strange, the europe splatter vinyls look really similar to the mock up, where the us ones look more marbled than splattered

and the europe blood shot is just pink,, i wonder if the sound quality is any different in the european records

2 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

so strange, the europe splatter vinyls look really similar to the mock up, where the us ones look more marbled than splattered

and the europe blood shot is just pink,, i wonder if the sound quality is any different in the european records

well itd make sense that they were made in different factories. theyre for separate markets in the world

What is leeches about. I don't like it because it's in Numbers position in the album but I don't understand why it has that placement. It's in the exact middle, but what about it's meaning gave it that placement

1 minute ago, Yellow said:

What is leeches about. I don't like it because it's in Numbers position in the album but I don't understand why it has that placement. It's in the exact middle, but what about it's meaning gave it that placement

i believe melanie said its also about social media which is why its next to spider web.

6 minutes ago, Yellow said:

She said something about it being about the people in LA where she lives. Coloringbooks posted all the info Melanie posted about the songs in here yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

Where have you seen pics? Lemme look on Discogs there’s probably some there. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i believe melanie said its also about social media which is why its next to spider web.

Spider Web is about social media

she explained in the Apple Music descriptions that Leeches is about LA people that is there for the wrong reasons. Same as numbers, she’s dissing fake friendships or partnerships that only use her for personal gain (the same way leeches feed from their victims) 

for me is one of the more “on the face” metaphors in the album alongside The Contortionist 

1 hour ago, dyktatuob said:

ijbol atlantic really not giving her a budget for the film after k-12 underperformed and ended up being released on youtube:xgiggle:

"we still haven't shot it"????? oh whoa scrap it girl, give us a deluxe, some videos and that's literally all we need. fuck the film tbh :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Thanks to y’all this album release has been soo fun!

Love u :wub:

I don’t thing we’ll get more of it though… maybe some videos

I doubt the label will let her do another movie, and I don’t blame them (still have PTSD from K-12) 

I hope you’re not going anywhere yet!

But 💕 all of you girls gays and theys here in our little corner of LB. You all have made this pre release even more special :flutter:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.