Jack

Melanie Martinez

Even though I'm too young for tattoos (2 years left  :judgingu3:), I don't think I would tattoo something just based on an artist or show I stan, just out of my own personal preference, idc if anyone else wants to do it tho. Ofc my opinion could change in the future, just the same as my tastes in who/what I stan can change and make me not wish for stan-based tattoos because of my indecisiveness, so  :usrs:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

people are slandering Melanie over on the Marina thread and tbh. I can't stand it that anytime anything is written about Melanie, she'll always be referenced as that girl who might or might not have raped someone. And that's just disgusting. She's 23 years old ffs. And no one, absolutely no one, except her and Timothy, knows what really went down. Personally, I like her music, I like her style, I met her once and she's a lovely girl. That's my view of her, so I will continue to support her and her music, because it's fucking good. Can we just make it like a rule or something that we just don't bring that shit into this thread again? If you're a hater and believe she's a rapist then that's your opinion and yeah you're free to voice your opinion, but can we just ask kindly for you to keep that particular opinion to yourself and out of this thread? It's not fair to go into a thread of someone you love and see that kinda shit just thrown about on every page.

giphy.gif

people are slandering Melanie over on the Marina thread and tbh. I can't stand it that anytime anything is written about Melanie, she'll always be referenced as that girl who might or might not have raped someone. And that's just disgusting. She's 23 years old ffs. And no one, absolutely no one, except her and Timothy, knows what really went down. Personally, I like her music, I like her style, I met her once and she's a lovely girl. That's my view of her, so I will continue to support her and her music, because it's fucking good. Can we just make it like a rule or something that we just don't bring that shit into this thread again? If you're a hater and believe she's a rapist then that's your opinion and yeah you're free to voice your opinion, but can we just ask kindly for you to keep that particular opinion to yourself and out of this thread? It's not fair to go into a thread of someone you love and see that kinda shit just thrown about on every page.

Personally I used to be a huge Melanie stan since 2014, right around the time the Carousel video came out, but I took a full stop when the allegations came out and now I'm at a point where like I kinda believe Timothy but not absolutely and I accept that I'll never know for sure which side is the true correct one.

I respect both Melanie and Timothy equally at this point enough to listen to each of their music without thinking too much about the controversy, and I think the Timothy stans constantly shitting on Melanie are immature, and the same exact thing goes for the bigger group of Melanie stans with fan accounts dedicated to literally cyberstalking Timothy's family in desperate attempts to expose her a full year later. Everyone needs to calm down tbh.  :smh:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Personally I used to be a huge Melanie stan since 2014, right around the time the Carousel video came out, but I took a full stop when the allegations came out and now I'm at a point where like I kinda believe Timothy but not absolutely and I accept that I'll never know for sure which side is the true correct one.

I respect both Melanie and Timothy equally at this point enough to listen to each of their music without thinking too much about the controversy, and I think the Timothy stans constantly shitting on Melanie are immature, and the same exact thing goes for the bigger group of Melanie stans with fan accounts dedicated to literally cyberstalking Timothy's family in desperate attempts to expose her a full year later. Everyone needs to calm down tbh.  :smh:

Personally I don't believe Timothy whatsoever, I think the evidence is hard against her. But like you say, there's never going to be a way to know for sure. And yeah I agree it's a two way street people shouldn't hate on either of them. But this is a Melanie thread. Not a Melanie and Timothy thread. So I honestly think this thread should just be used for supporters of Melanie to discuss Melanie. 

giphy.gif

Both Pacify Her and Pity Party are GOOD.

The worst song on Cry Baby? Mrs. Potato Head. Or Mad Hatter. 

-

About the "Jump Rope" snippet or something, the percurssion at the begin reminds me of Pacify Her so much. I bet the probably either made the final songs using elements from older ones\reworked or they went scrapped for sounding "too-alike". 

:lmao:

I do! 

Would you mind uploading it? Your Starring Role sounded very HQ compared to the one I have

I don't know if any of you guys know but Hauntedbymel doesn't have Where Do Babies Come From? or Jump Rope.

But there's a guy on PHF that has WDBCF so they'll probably get it soon

Would you mind uploading it? Your Starring Role sounded very HQ compared to the one I have

But there's a guy on PHF that has WDBCF so they'll probably get it soon

Not all of the covers are high quality.

https://dbr.ee/0xqx

giphy.gif