Jack

Melanie Martinez

I actually can't stand how she's has such a "you can wait" attitude with her music?? Like the album has literally been done for over a year I don't think it's ridiculous to ask when it's coming

That photographer leaking the 2 pics from the Bluffington album cover shoot because he literally thought the album would have already been out by now after how long it had been since the pics were taken, was truly the gag of 2017  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

That photographer leaking the 2 pics from the Bluffington album cover shoot because he literally thought the album would have already been out by now after how long it had been since the pics were taken, was truly the gag of 2017  :creep:

It's what she deserves 

FzytWEW.png

Do we know for sure that was the album shoot?? I never found out the origins of those pics

I actually can't stand how she's has such a "you can wait" attitude with her music?? Like the album has literally been done for over a year I don't think it's ridiculous to ask when it's coming

She's always acted so entitled towards fans......lest we forget "excuse me i'm talking"

Do we know for sure that was the album shoot?? I never found out the origins of those pics

They were from Eric Altenburger's website and he told some fan it was accidental and he thought the album would already be out iirc

eating pure vagina

Dead to Me just came on shuffle and... wow :oprah:

All the songs from Deluxe and Dollhouse EP itself just sound way more mature than Cry Baby nn I die. Honestly, I'd expect more of Bittersweet Ttragedy\Dead to Me for MM2.

I'm with some good earphones in and... DAMN It's better than I remember.

She's always acted so entitled towards fans......lest we forget "excuse me i'm talking"

what happened with "excuse me i'm talking"?

giphy.gif

Dead to Me just came on shuffle and... wow :oprah:

All the songs from Deluxe and Dollhouse EP itself just sound way more mature than Cry Baby nn I die. Honestly, I'd expect more of Bittersweet Ttragedy\Dead to Me for MM2.

I'm with some good earphones in and... DAMN It's better than I remember.

a Dollhouse LP really could have snapped  :smh:

eating pure vagina

Dollhouse LP with songs lik Haunted, Bombs on Monday & Night Mime?

Barbie Houses found empty

I wouldnt expect Haunted or Bombs on Monday for it considering they were definitely explicitly created for Cry Baby, and also I kinda don't want more songs of that style lmao. If she took a Dollhouse-esque album route I'd expect more songs like You Love I, Gold Diggin Love, Night Mime, probably rougher versions of the older Cry Baby songs, etc, and ofc the visual aesthetic would have been more memorable (Dollhouse EP as an era had her most solid pleasing aesthetics, idc what anyone has to say, it outsold Cry Baby). So yeah  :creep:  Carousel remains the best song in her discography so I'd like more songs like that

eating pure vagina

I wouldnt expect Haunted or Bombs on Monday for it considering they were definitely explicitly created for Cry Baby, and also I kinda don't want more songs of that style lmao. If she took a Dollhouse-esque album route I'd expect more songs like You Love I, Gold Diggin Love, Night Mime, probably rougher versions of the older Cry Baby songs, etc, and ofc the visual aesthetic would have been more memorable (Dollhouse EP as an era had her most solid pleasing aesthetics, idc what anyone has to say, it outsold Cry Baby). So yeah  :creep:  Carousel remains the best song in her discography so I'd like more songs like that

Do we have demos/rougher versions of the songs on Cry Baby?

giphy.gif

Do we have demos/rougher versions of the songs on Cry Baby?

Here's a video of Melanie performing Cry Baby before the Dollhouse EP came out and likely before the album was called Cry Baby, as an example. You can tell it sounds just a little bit different, even though the lyrics didn't really change. She also mentioned the song having really loud crying noises in one of the interviews for the EP iirc, I think they were quieter on the album version but I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-NXTvJBKWc

eating pure vagina

I have two high quality full videos of her concerts and she's just so damn cute.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Also, how do I turn them into audio? I really wanna make them live performance albums...

giphy.gif

no but you can hear some differences in some live performances before cry baby was out. pacify her, cry baby and mad hatter were a bit different than the final studio versions we got

The live versions were a lot better in my opinion, than the studio. (of Crybaby and Alphabet boy specifically.)