Jack

Melanie Martinez

Class Fight is stuck in my head today.

Cannot wait for the album/film. 

Class Fight has been stuck in my head so often lately. 

"No,  no, no, don't you choke"

Daddy  chimed in, "go for the throat"

For the throat

For,  for the throat

so catchy

most anticipated based on snippets:

1. Nurse's Office
  2. Strawberry Shortcake
  3. High School Sweethearts
  4. Class Fight
  5. Lunchbox Friends
  6. Teacher's Pet
  7. Show & Tell
  8. Detention
  9. Wheels on the Bus
  10. Recess
  11. The Principal

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Do you guys think maybe Gingerbread Man is an outtake from K-12? It’s from late 2015 and that’s when she started working on the album.

No way.

Also when the heck are we getting an Orange Juice snippet? 

dMerRp.png

Do you guys think maybe Gingerbread Man is an outtake from K-12? It’s from late 2015 and that’s when she started working on the album.

I'm pretty sure she said somewhere it was made in 2014. I don't remember. Awh, I remember staying up all night waiting for the release of that song. The snippet was so good!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm pretty sure she said somewhere it was made in 2014. I don't remember. Awh, I remember staying up all night waiting for the release of that song. The snippet was so good!

Really? I don’t remember her saying that. I just assumed it was a K-12 outtake because it was released in December 2015, and she started working on K-12 late 2015 with Michael on the CB tour and it’s also a Michael produced song.

Really? I don’t remember her saying that. I just assumed it was a K-12 outtake because it was released in December 2015, and she started working on K-12 late 2015 with Michael on the CB tour and it’s also a Michael produced song.

Just because it was released in 2015 doesn't mean it was recorded then. I just know GM as a track that was experimental in a way. Just something she wanted to share during that season too.

dMerRp.png

Most anticipated list:

1. Class Fight (go for the throat  :pray: )
  2. Strawberry Shortcake (ugh the meaning of this song)
  3. Nurse's Office (biggest bop)
  4. Highschool Sweethearts 
  5. Teacher's Pet
  6. Show and Tell
  7. Lunchbox Friends 
  8. The Principal (i still believe this one will build up like Soap)
  9. Recess (it sounds nice, but as a closing for the movie, it sounds too "we defeated the big baddie, now we can all be friends" to me)
  10. Detention
  11. Wheels on the Bus (sigh, the training wheels of K-12. it sounds sweet and i get innocence needing to be the first song but, eh)

Nah, not school-sounding enough, but I do hope we get production teas from this song, AKA my actual favourite melanie song. 

Nah,, not school-sounding enough, but I do hope we get production teas from this song, AKA my actual favourite melanie song.

I think when she’s singing about “All you boys” it could’ve been directed to all of the boys at her school, kind of like Strawberry Shortcake.

Or maybe I’m just reaching :crai: :flop:

I think when she’s singing about “All you boys” it could’ve been directed to all of the boys at her school, kind of like Strawberry Shortcake.

Okay, you got me, cause strawberry shortcake doesnt scream school to me either. I'd say if that's partly true she was just playing around with that theme with a song like that in mind for k-12 but then liked it so much that it became standalone?

It was released Dec 23rd 2015, right near Christmas, so I always had the idea that it was intentional to be 'her christmas song' but not the cheesy typical kind. 

1. Nurse's Office

2.  High School Sweethearts

3.Lunchbox Friends

4. Wheels on the Bus

5. Strawberry Shortcake

6. Class Fight

7. Detention

8. Recess

9. Teacher's Pet

10. The Principal

11. Show and Tell

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Okay, you got me, cause strawberry shortcake doesnt scream school to me either. I'd say if that's partly true she was just playing around with that theme with a song like that in mind for k-12 but then liked it so much that it became standalone?

It was released Dec 23rd 2015, right near Christmas, so I always had the idea that it was intentional to be 'her christmas song' but not the cheesy typical kind.

I can see it happening at the K-12 cafeteria like maybe some boys hit on her and she starts singing Gingerbread Man to them. Idk

Omg! Yes. I can see that. I guess it totally could be from this new era.  :)

dMerRp.png

Omg imagine if Recess plays in the movie when crybaby is burning down the school. It would be so cute while all this chaos is going on a sweet and calm song is the soundtrack to that scene.