Jack

Melanie Martinez

Omg imagine if Recess plays in the movie when crybaby is burning down the school. It would be so cute while all this chaos is going on a sweet and calm song is the soundtrack to that scene.

that's exactly how I imagine the end tbh. It's the only thing that would make sense!

She better push Nurse's Office as a single after K-12 is released. It's the most mainstream sounding song so far and it could be a hit with the right amount of promotion.

Also, apparently we get a new assignment today.

New assignment is up. I don't know if it works yet though. Philippines and South Korea turn.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I feel bad that a K-12 song leaked a YEAR before the release. I wish Hauntedbymel got a Cry Baby outtake instead of Drama Club like Jump Rope, WDBCF etc

Maybe they did not know drama club was going to be included on k-12?

Maybe they did not know drama club was going to be included on k-12?

I never said they did.

Poor Melanie, I can already imagine all of the comments on the Drama Club Instagram post "We already heard this, give us Orange Juice" :facepalm:

I never said they did.

Poor Melanie, I can already imagine all of the comments on the Drama Club Instagram post "We already heard this, give us Orange Juice" :facepalm:

All I see is posts about OJ on her twitter  :toofunny:

Less than 2 weeks now eeek!!!

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡