Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Two demos of the song got leaked, one in 2018 and one in 2021. I'm not sure which is which though :toofunny:

drama club 00.01 https://mega.nz/file/X8oSUQpD#FfMv9v5K8EpWPLVl1emhzYluK84lx4yLw_r3QdOXL5Q

drama club 01 https://mega.nz/file/S55EhKTC#4dUxo4b0ouvDtNYQqm8w6Zi5vkbrFJ2-W6MQNDwhsnI

thnk u boo

8 hours ago, Salem said:

Maybe an Instagram story. I am not depending on getting anything tho. 

:teehee::teehee:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

22 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Two demos of the song got leaked, one in 2018 and one in 2021. I'm not sure which is which though :toofunny:

drama club 00.01 https://mega.nz/file/X8oSUQpD#FfMv9v5K8EpWPLVl1emhzYluK84lx4yLw_r3QdOXL5Q

drama club 01 https://mega.nz/file/S55EhKTC#4dUxo4b0ouvDtNYQqm8w6Zi5vkbrFJ2-W6MQNDwhsnI

01 was the first one that leaked in 2018

On 2/22/2022 at 1:57 AM, The Siren said:

maybe they just remastered DC for release to be different from the leak? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah but they didn't have to do her background vocals dirty, it was so good

23 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

00.01 is the Partyparty 2021 leak, that file is also larger, idk if true 320

2 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

01 was the first one that leaked in 2018

Thanks I was too lazy to compare them ngl 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

why do people think the carousel line in olivers song is about mel like are carousels like not popular??

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

i mean… rather coincidental if not

carousels are basic rides or whatever they are

and i don't seem to mind

Leaking is bad and all, but this is going to end up with some teenager being doxxed and harassed over leaks most people aren't even listening to. It's not like Melanie is going to give them a cookie for this, either, so.. 

Also, as far as the "buying an NFT just to troll Melanie" goes, yeah that's dumb and petty, but did she think NFTs we're going to attract normal people from her fanbase? Of course it was going to be the obsessive weirdos who would do something like this to get her attention.

18 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Leaking is bad and all, but this is going to end up with some teenager being doxxed and harassed over leaks most people aren't even listening to.

Not condoning doxxing or harassment but Skyupsahl is an adult making a living off selling upcoming songs to kids. The singer Upsahl also sent her a legal threat via email because she was afraid of Sky leaking all the unreleased stuff from her that she got from producer Dropboxes. She needs to be stopped, hopefully Melanie and her team will send that malicious hacker to a UK prison.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

You're not wrong, but I honestly doubt Twitter staff is going to do anything past disabling the account. That person also wouldn't have been selling leaks if so many fans weren't shelling out $100s for unreleased like crazy people.

That fact is, even if they have their accounts taken down, they'll find a way to make new ones, or someone else will take their place. It sucks, but it's just the time we're living in. Hopefully in the future artists will learn to accept that this isn't something they can stop, and start working on upping their security instead of waiting for leaks to surface and getting angry.