CALIFORNIA DRIVE

Lana's old profiles that are still up?

I was lurking a little bit and I couldn't found a topic related to this, so I was searching on lana's old myspace profile, and I found another profile that still has unreleased songs playable, it also have some photos. I kept lurking on and found another profile from 2007 (I guess) on reverb nation, there are playable songs in that profile too, (back in the phenomena days), I don't know if this has been posted before but I wanted to share this info.
k that's it
:hae: :hae: :hae: :hae: :hae:

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

What about that insta "notoriouswhitegirl" is that Lana's

No one was able to prove it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Neil & Chuck follow her. I think thats enough proof

Ah I totally forgot abt that, doesn't "notorious white girl" seem to have similar themes as "subversive"

Ah I totally forgot abt that, doesn't "notorious white girl" seem to have similar themes as "subversive"

No shade but how is being a notorious white girl remotely associated with being subversive? :deadbanana:

No shade but how is being a notorious white girl remotely associated with being subversive? :deadbanana:

Isn't like a subversive kinda similar to a trouble maker and notorious is someone whose famous for doing something bad? I might've misunderstood the meaning of subversive tho

I was lurking a little bit and I couldn't found a topic related to this, so I was searching on lana's old myspace profile, and I found another profile that still has unreleased songs playable, it also have some photos. I kept lurking on and found another profile from 2007 (I guess) on reverb nation, there are playable songs in that profile too, (back in the phenomena days), I don't know if this has been posted before but I wanted to share this info.

k that's it

:hae: :hae: :hae: :hae: :hae:

This is actually so cool!  :shock:

Isn't like a subversive kinda similar to a trouble maker and notorious is someone whose famous for doing something bad? I might've misunderstood the meaning of subversive tho

Yeah, but imo it's a very loose connection. Like, very loose. :creep: Besides, she's had the NotoriousWhiteGirl acc since 2014.

Couldn't notoriouswhitegirl also just belong to a friend of Lana's? I know Chuck, Neil, Blake, Ben, and Pam all follow it and they're friends/family of Lana which suggests it belongs to her (and also the profile pic lol), but there is no way of knowing 100%.

I'm sorry if this is a little bit off topic but is there a site where it is possible seeing Lana's old Facebook profile? I've only seen screenshots like this one and I'm not sure about how we have them, was her old profile public like in 2011? 

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm sorry if this is a little bit off topic but is there a site where it is possible seeing Lana's old Facebook profile? I've only seen screenshots like this one and I'm not sure about how we have them, was her old profile public like in 2011? 

way back machine i think

omg did she actually deny it? I just assumed she ignored all the requests lol

she ignored multiple i felt bad that i followed it so i stop my request she deserves privacy and it's her.