missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

as much as this is the year of realizing things.. its also the year of uninformed opinions too :rip:

drag her.

i'll stop speaking on this subject as the PC police are out. I'll make my last statement and say this : i voted for hillary. im a right wing liberal. i in no way condone anything trump has said. nor do i respect him as a person but he is our elected president. the only thing i can hope for is the best for us in the next 4 years. I also hope that this keeps our nation woke and really work to start doing things the legal way and not the illegal way anymore. i understand everyone's situation varies and i hope that it's taken into consideration when applying.

love & light kids.

drag her.

Him*

care to shed some light on anything that has been said so far that bothered you....   :w8ing:

Bothered? By what? I couldn't care less for this topic, but those speaking on it as if this understand it is preposterous

OMG I typed that wrong. I meant I am a boy*. Whoops.

Anyways

i'm just giving you a hard time. hugs sir hugs!

ok let's move on to bigger and brighter things ***clicks on LDR5 topic***

My first cause of action is to get all Lana unleaked songs online

Actually, all this did was help me determine who our notorious spammer is. Thank you for accidentally exposing yourself! :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS