missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

dont twist my words gurl. i am comparing the way that both hitler and trump started with no power in their government and with support of the people (were in a democracy dont forget it) anything is possible as it was shown in the past.

also both hitler and trump selected certain groups of people to discriminate.

in short, they both started out similarly and we have to be careful with how trump ends because we saw what happened with hitler

also dont act like im the only who made this comparison. even germans have said that trump is too similar to hitler and that hes trouble

Certain groups to discrimaite against? If you consider experimenting and enslaving people later to kill them somehow related to exporting Muslims due to Donald believing they are related to terrorism is unrational. Trump didn't just rise to power like Hilter did, Hilter was elected by President Paul von Hindenburg, while Trump was elected by the citizens of the US. If you think what Trump can do can eqaute to what Hilter did them you should read up on the US government and the German government.

Certain groups to discrimaite against? If you consider experimenting and enslaving people later to kill them somehow related to exporting Muslims due to Donald believing they are related to terrorism is unrational. Trump didn't just rise to power like Hilter did, Hilter was elected by President Paul von Hindenburg, while Trump was elected by the citizens of the US. If you think what Trump can do can eqaute to what Hilter did them you should read up on the US government and the German government.

i will repeat again. WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. as stated in the consitution "We the People..."

the people are the ones who give the government power. as ive said before, the people were so determined in america that the us split into the us and the confederacy. with the people anything is possible! have you seen how crazy and ignorant trump supporters are? I am colombian but i am legally in the us, I actually live in Virginia (the south) and i could tell you how many times ive had bad stares or being discriminated against because of my appearance. do you think i would be reacting this way if this wasnt this serious? my AP us history teacher when i was in high school said that we have history class because we need to learn from our mistakes. many times we dont and guess what those mistakes happend ALL OVER AGAIN. so im just saying that we need to learn from our past mistakes

trump did not win NH, that hasn't been called

he won as expected Indiana and Kentucky

Hillary won Vermont (where Bernie is from)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@theblackestday- The US is a Republic. NOT  a Democracy

the US does NOT have one vote one person equal, being that the Senate has 2 senators per state, be it Vermont or be it California

the founding fathers did not trust the people with a popular vote (which Al Gore won in 2000 but lost the election as he did not get 270).

The electoral vote gives more power to a tiny state than a large state, which is why many people would like to change to a popular vote,but the small states would never give up the power

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp