Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

You guys get so offended when someone criticizes your favorite artists but are quick to shout "kill yourself" and :) on other artists when someone else expresses another musical taste. First of all, all the Ariana / Lana collab thing is an OBVIOUS joke. Second, y'all need to check your priorities if an internet joke in a Lana Del Rey forum gets you so worked up .

Also aleko any problem if i jam to the Summertime Sadness remix? Go pay for stems and disappear :hottie:

michelle-visage-gif-2.gif?w=580

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

You guys get so offended when someone criticizes your favorite artists but are quick to shout "kill yourself" and :) on other artists when someone else expresses another musical taste. First of all, all the Ariana / Lana collab thing is an OBVIOUS joke. Second, y'all need to check your priorities if an internet joke in a Lana Del Rey forum gets you so worked up .

Also aleko any problem if i jam to the Summertime Sadness remix? Go pay for stems and disappear :hottie:

iJav6U2.gif

image.png

@Miss America is right though, just because you stan some unknown indie artist doesn't make your taste better than everyone's, stop with the "I only listen to real music" bullshit, why are you all so conflicted with mainstream pop music? Grow up, a bop is a bop no matter what.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

ANWAYS...Back on topic....

Lol who am I kidding. I'm bored. Random Question:

@Eclipse Are Aka Songs the only leaks that exist in lossless?

it was an official release but we don't have them in lossless? do we?

and no, eclipse leaked Kinda Outta Luck and Is It Wrong in lossless earlier this year (tho they were made with stems so they were cleary badly mixed and unmastered)