Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

You don't gain anything by locking the thread, the problem will only spread to other threads.

well thats not elles problem anymore. yall not care how much money she put into this site?to be thrown away for a picture and rumors? got it . the point is not allowing it on THIS FORUM, SO THIS FORUM DOESNT GET TAKEN DOWN, IT NOT OUR JOB TO POLICE ANOTHER FORUM, IM WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE WORK PUT INTO THIS SITE 

I share your concerns, but I doubt that the FBI is involved

they are and its fine you dont believe me 

well thats not elles problem anymore. yall not care how much money she put into this site?to be thrown away for a picture and rumors? got it . the point is not allowing it on THIS FORUM, SO THIS FORUM DOESNT GET TAKEN DOWN, IT NOT OUR JOB TO POLICE ANOTHER FORUM, IM WORRIED ABOUT ALL THE WORK PUT INTO THIS SITE

they are and its fine you dont believe me

Do you have any "evidence" for that? :O

you people haven't been on this site long enough to understand how things work. as long as nothing leaks directly on here, we're fine.

There is no reason to lock this thread. Just shut up already.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Because of You leaked in 2015.

i think so yah but it was on SC for 8 months before it actually leaked lel

because of you, JFK, starry eyed, and I don't remember between hollywood, I don't wanna go and black beauty which wasn't part of it

... the "Untouchable 5" were Black Beauty, Angels Forever, JFK, Hollywood, and Starry Eyed

Because of You and Tonight/I Dont Wanna Go were not part of the untouchable five lol

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm inclined to believe the FBI thing is just a scare tactic. Ben said it when ppl were impersonating him and nothing happened

Like why would they waste their time trying to track down the source of a shitty screengrab?

VyIsfwC.jpg

also I'm 99% sure the chance of this song leaking is the same as it was before. Y'all just keep saying it's going to leak because you secretly want to encourage ppl who have it to leak it :blush3:

VyIsfwC.jpg