Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

I remember when everyone found the HM cover on the amoeba website :toofunny: the meltdowns, the insults, the denial. The revelation once Lana herself posted about it on instagram. The fake acceptance.

We hit rock bottom with that cover, the next one can only ever be better

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Yeah, all this ~teasing/trolling or whatever you wanna call it is so not amusing. That's how you know this fandom consists of a bunch of 16yos.

You are just jealous cause Snake Swift can never have those iconic sandals on her ugly feet

Everytime I read Terusama i think of tiramisu and I get really hungry and when I get really hungry i look for food and when i look for food I go to the grocery store and when I go to the grocery store I get tired and when I get tired I sleep and when I sleep at the grocery store they get mad at me and when they get mad at me they arrest me and when i get arrested my mom has to bail me out and when my mom bails me out she gets mad and when she gets mad she tells me to go to my room and when i go to my room i go to my computer and qhen i go to my computer i go on lanaboarda and when i go on lanaboards i see Terusama and when i see Terusama i think of tiramisu and when i think of tiramisu i get really hungry

oh

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

​beautiful as roses,

​beautiful as roses,
It was as ​beautiful as roses,
It was as ​beautiful as roses,
Roses, roses.

backyard love, divine,
I never watered you anyway.
I wasn't the caring kind,
And then my roses passed away.

We shouldn't have left the gardens,