Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

There are some rats on Twitter who added me to their overly homosexual group and begged for info

And I obviously didn't spill anything

So they started threatening blackmailing and all that crap lel I was being cringy/nice then left

So they are now starting drama about how Lana begged me not to leak UV outtakes and I still did!

Wow I'm so shookd! I broke Lana's heart with UV outtakes!! Can you believe it

:hdu:

Reddit stans are MIS. IN. FORMED. One claimed that Anisahsus is the new album title. What. The. Hell. I've had enough, they don't listen to reason.

oh my god I follow the person who made that really obvious joke lmao their name is anisah

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

There are some rats on Twitter who added me to their overly homosexual group and begged for info

So they started threatening blackmailing and all that crap lel I was being cringy/nice then left

So they are now starting drama about how Lana begged me not to leak UV outtakes and I still did!

u could annoy them even more by leaking Your Girl, would be fun to watch, no? xoxo

image.png

Jesus. :)cking . Christ.

I literally JUST applauded us all for acting mature. Trying to get us some more leaks.....

But then the universe said ":)tch, u thought" and sent the gays to strike again.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Leak Your Girl and make her check in to her closest asylum!