Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

honestly its the BTD era's fault for the fanbase being so messy. we've got these pop obsessed gays running around

Lol, and it's all they're ever going to want from her. I'm laughing, truly and honestly. They literally do not know her at all.

Where did anyone say Benny had anything to do with the production?

and as for Emile-  I loved "Wait for love" and am happy he is involved

but probably Lana is the main producer

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

if lana saw this thread she'd cancel the album....no singles no nothing..... she'd move back to lake placid

She'd re-record So Legit. 

What happened to Brooklyn? What happened to our scene, baby? Have we all gone Gaga crazy?

Some folks in here obviously not getting an obvious joke  :facepalm:

Anyways, I hope they release it on a Friday to get the full tracking week for the charts. Not like with HBTB where they released it on a Monday, wasting the the busy weekend sales.

She should release it artound Valentine's Day (before it actually). It seems like the title goes with it. And then gather some promo spots in the US, UK and Germany.